Another WWE Throwback - Candice Michelle Meets the Mat (2007)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Watching this live I was :hhh::scust::picard:Turns out she ended up cracking her clavicle and nearly knocking herself out in the process. To make shyt worse, Beth Phoenix just yanks her by the head and lifeless limp arm, drags her and pins her:dead::damn:. Don't really remember what was surrounding the match, i just remember it was 2/3 Falls.
get

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
She never really recovered, career wise, after this either.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
of all the the emphasis put on safety and protecting one another in professional wrestling training (at all levels from a local school to the WWE performance center), it seems that not nearly enough is put on wrestlers/referees being able to recognize a real injury. it's gotta be pretty damn difficult in the moment to recognize a legit injury (especially when one is knocked out), but damn you would think they could see what the crowd saw in situations like this one.

remember when Buff Bagwell broke his neck live on Thunder and he was literally yelling out loud that he was hurt, yet Rick Steiner continued to roll him over for the pin and then after the pin Virgil started pulling on his legs to try and remove him from the ring :scust:Bagwell was centimeters away from being paralyzed for life.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
jeez:picard:

It’s always frustrating to see how they handle these sort of situations

She picked her head up:hhh:

Reminds me of when Austin/Owen Hart piledriver and the ref helped Austin up:mindblown: