Anthony Davis Officially Traded to the Lakers for Ball, Ingram, Hart, & the 4th Pick

WHICH OF THE 3 YOUNG’NS DO YOU VALUE MOST?

• Total voters

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Bulls ain't getting Zo:mjcry:
46527d363543627f5d96e1b0a950795d.png

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear I stopped after the first 150 posts :laff:

i still stand by my statement that the Lakers gave up too much for Davis. Yes they got a ship. But are you telling me they couldn’t keep one of those players or one of those picks? Who would have thought that the first year was the peak.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i still stand by my statement that the Lakers gave up too much for Davis. Yes they got a ship. But are you telling me they couldn’t keep one of those players or one of those picks? Who would have thought that the first year was the peak.
If they kept the cast and didn’t win it the first year, which they wouldn’t have, would this past prime Bron have been able to carry them to a ring? Looks like year 1 was Brons last championship caliber year as the lead player and they struck gold. He has the numbers but not the winning impact he once did. 3-4 years ago this same team would be a 3 seed in the West. They made the right move, the next big move is when Bron is gone who do you pair with a 30 y/o prime AD....Luka maybe? That should be the start of a new annual championship contender.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

#BrandonIngram #allstar

Votes count double today

AncientFaintKouprey-size_restricted.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they kept the cast and didn’t win it the first year, which they wouldn’t have, would this past prime Bron have been able to carry them to a ring? Looks like year 1 was Brons last championship caliber year as the lead player and they struck gold. He has the numbers but not the winning impact he once did. 3-4 years ago this same team would be a 3 seed in the West. They made the right move, the next big move is when Bron is gone who do you pair with a 30 y/o prime AD....Luka maybe? That should be the start of a new annual championship contender.

I am personally convinced they still could have got him but they could of kept either a pick or a player. I’m not saying they shouldn’t of cashed out for AD. I just think they have a bit too much. I really think the Pelicans would have still accepted the deal even without all of those picks. Doesn’t really matter they got a ring I just think they outbid themselves.