Anthony Joshua: Deontay Wilder been around 9 years & hasn't fought anyone

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
What are you talking about? I live over here. I'm saying the average Brit has no idea who wilder is. I'm not talking about boxing fans. It's not an insult lol because British people are very ignorant of anything outside of Britain. They hate anything foreign. The only reason they know who wlad was is because he fought David haye.
I'm talking about boxing fans, the people who would be shytting on Wilder.
This shyt shouldn't be hard to figure out

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I'm talking about boxing fans, the people who would be shytting on Wilder.
This shyt shouldn't be hard to figure out

Oh. OK. No problem.

I disagree with the statement that we can't keep wilder out of our mouths. We have a few elite level heavyweights of our own as well as the lineal champ. Plus a domestic scene that produces great fights.

This is generally speaking but we don't care about wilder like that. Unless the fury, Joshua or haye fights get made with wilder :manny:

Who am I kidding tho I watch all his fights just because he's a huge puncher and I want to see a knockout. But he hasn't had a meaningful fight since stiverne.

We don't need wilder

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Oh. OK. No problem.

I disagree with the statement that we can't keep wilder out of our mouths. We have a few elite level heavyweights of our own as well as the lineal champ. Plus a domestic scene that produces great fights.

This is generally speaking but we don't care about wilder like that. Unless the fury, Joshua or haye fights get made with wilder :manny:

Who am I kidding tho I watch all his fights just because he's a huge puncher and I want to see a knockout. But he hasn't had a meaningful fight since stiverne.

We don't need wilder
Old site I used to be on, boxing site, brits and euros in general couldn't help going out their way to shyt on Deontay and claim he is a knockout waiting to happen.

Its funny because none of americans had shyt to say about Price, Haye, or he glassed me booy

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Old site I used to be on, boxing site, brits and euros in general couldn't help going out their way to shyt on Deontay and claim he is a knockout waiting to happen.

Its funny because none of americans had shyt to say about Price, Haye, or he glassed me booy

Fair enough I don't go on them forums but feel free to talk shyt about David price all you want :russ: