Any black man that's humble is a fukkin idiot

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on my lunch break chilling listening to my coworkers discuss their boring ass lives and I was thinking ....

The only thing humility get u in this society is a foot up the ass and a dry dikk, because the only ppl out here winning are ppl that believe in themselves and believe that they're the best.

The reason why so many black ppl, black men in particular struggle in this society is because our elders, these old nikkas taught us from day one to be humble, docile, submissive. Esp those old church nikkas, they basically teach u to be a bytch.

Go to school, get a job, show up on time, work hard, be polite to cacs in power, respect any WM in a suit, fear authority like police etc....
That's why we been here for 500 years and nikkas are still OK with the status quo. A bullshyt job, some over priced used car and some clothes. What type of life is that? U mean to that's the only thing I have to aspire to? That's it? Man fukk that, why don't nikkas want more? Why not fight to live the life u deserve, I mean our ancestors were hung from trees and how are we still in the conditions were in? We were suppose to learn from them and make sure we improved...

I blame these old nikkas, always telling kids to be humble, be polite, respect authority.. Teachers, managers etc....the only thing that get u... is a foot up your ass and if you're a female a dikk up it.

I hate these old nikkas so much, they got the nerves ask why young nikkas in Chicago are blowing each other heads off, its because of them. They didn't set nothing up, now look at this shyt, its all fukked up, its like the wild west out here. These kids have no direction.

That's why I respect jack Johnson, ALI, mayweather...as a black man u have to be cocky, it take a lot of belief to feel like u can rise up from hell in America, u have to feel like a god..

The only reason why ppl want u to be humble is to keep u on your knees. They use to hang BM for being too talented, being too smart, being too skilled, for walking with their head's held high. Any BM that's humble or embrace humility is a fakkit, idc what nobody say. Be humble if u want but you'll end up like these losers that i work with, 40 plus complaining about how they're tired of getting their ass kicked by the company. But they deserve it, because they never had the balls to want more.

To the young cats, always think you're the shyt and don't be ashamed. fukk humility, fukk anybody that tell u to humble yourself...

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_nn44v7kWzl1tpri36o1_400.gif

Dap + rep

yo moms

drunk
Daps
the earth is alive. it has its own heartbeat and consciousness (this is proven). it recognised that the humans are destroying the earths resources so it started spawning a new generation of more aware humans that are on another level of consciousness than the previous generation who are stuck in work, work, work mode thus adding to the destruction of the earth. once this old generation dies off and we have an earth full of this new breed of humans we will have a much better way of living that doesnt rely on money and destroying the earths resources. theres an abundance of free energy abailable all around us that the oil corporations and the families behind them who are in true control have suppressed for centuries now.

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY
the earth is alive. it has its own heartbeat and consciousness (this is proven). it recognised that the humans are destroying the earths resources so it started spawning a new generation of more aware humans that are on another level of consciousness than the previous generation who are stuck in work, work, work mode thus adding to the destruction of the earth. once this old generation dies off and we have an earth full of this new breed of humans we will have a much better way of living that doesnt rely on money and destroying the earths resources. theres an abundance of free energy abailable all around us that the oil corporations and the families behind them who are in true control have suppressed for centuries now.

Thecoli should start an army and go fight ISIS for that free oil in Libya and Iraq

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Thecoli should start an army and go fight ISIS for that free oil in Libya and Iraq

when saddam hussein was in power he stopped all opium production in his country. the usa didnt like this so set to take him out. once saddam was took out iraq started producing opium at record levels every year. now 80% of the worlds opium comes from iraq. this shyt is all a game to produce profit for the corporations smh.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
when saddam hussein was in power he stopped all opium production in his country. the usa didnt like this so set to take him out. once saddam was took out iraq started producing opium at record levels every year. now 80% of the worlds opium comes from iraq. this shyt is all a game to produce profit for the corporations smh.

Uh....go two countries to the east and you'll be in Afghanistan that produces poppy...and not Saddam but the Taliban stopped poppy production. Not sure how it relates to OP's thread, but carry on :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I'm on my lunch break chilling listening to my coworkers discuss their boring ass lives and I was thinking ....

The only thing humility get u in this society is a foot up the ass and a dry dikk, because the only ppl out here winning r ppl that believe in themselves and believe their the best.

The reason why so many black ppl, black men in particular struggle in this society is because our elders, these old nikkas taught us from day one to be humble, docile, submissive. Esp those old church nikkas, they basically teach u to be a bytch.

Go to school, get a job, show up on time, work hard, be polite to cacs in power, respect any WM in a suit, fear authority like police etc....
That's why we been here for 500 years and nikkas are still OK with the status quo. A bullshyt job, some over priced used car and some clothes. What type of life is that? U mean to that's the only thing I have to aspire to? That's it? Man fukk that, why don't nikkas want more? Why not fight to live the life u deserve, I mean our ancestors were hung from trees and how r we still in the conditions were in? We were suppose to learn from that and make sure we improve...

I blame these old nikkas, always telling kids to be humble, be polite, respect authority.. Teachers, managers etc....the only thing that'll get u is a foot in ur ass and if ur a female a dikk up it.

I hate these old nikkas so much, they got the nerves why young nikkas in Chicago r blowing each other heads off, because of them. They didn't set nothing up, now look at this shyt, its all fukked up, its like the wild west out here. These kids have no direction.

That's why I respect jack Johnson, ALI, may weather...as a black man u have to be cocky, it take a lot of belief to feel like u can rise from hell in America, u have to feel like a god..

The only reason why ppl want u to be humble is to keep I on your knees. They use to hang bm for being to talented, being to smart, being too skilled, for walking with ur head held high. Any bm that's humble or embrace humility is a fakkit, idk what nobody say. Be humble if I want but you'll end up like these losers that o work with, 40 plus complaining about how their tired for getting their ass kicked. But they deserve because they never had the balls to want more.

To the young cats, always think your the shyt and don't be ashamed. fukk humility, fukk anybody that tell u to humble yourself...
TBH i was justing thinking about this black kids are raised to be submissive
"don't walk around thinking you're better than anybody else"

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

The only thing humility get u in this society is a foot up the ass and a dry dikk, because the only ppl out here winning r ppl that believe in themselves and believe their the best.

That's why we been here for 500 years and nikkas are still OK with the status quo. A bullshyt job, some over priced used car and some clothes. What type of life is that? U mean to that's the only thing I have to aspire to? That's it? Man fukk that, why don't nikkas want more? Why not fight to live the life u deserve, I mean our ancestors were hung from trees and how r we still in the conditions were in? We were suppose to learn from that and make sure we improve...

I blame these old nikkas, always telling kids to be humble, be polite, respect authority.. Teachers, managers etc....the only thing that'll get u is a foot in ur ass and if ur a female a dikk up it.

I hate these old nikkas so much, they got the nerves why young nikkas in Chicago r blowing each other heads off, because of them. They didn't set nothing up, now look at this shyt, its all fukked up, its like the wild west out here. These kids have no direction.

That's why I respect jack Johnson, ALI, may weather...as a black man u have to be cocky, it take a lot of belief to feel like u can rise from hell in America, u have to feel like a god..

The only reason why ppl want u to be humble is to keep I on your knees. They use to hang bm for being to talented, being to smart, being too skilled, for walking with ur head held high. Any bm that's humble or embrace humility is a fakkit, idk what nobody say. Be humble if I want but you'll end up like these losers that o work with, 40 plus complaining about how their tired for getting their ass kicked. But they deserve because they never had the balls to want more.

To the young cats, always think your the shyt and don't be ashamed. fukk humility, fukk anybody that tell u to humble yourself...
Learn to feign humility. That right there will get you power.