any breh been to a gun show?

IronFist

🎯 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓽 🎯
Supporter
Daps
been to a couple. Sellers are mostly white or Asian . At least in my area. Have a couple of joints - still looking for a P226 or P229

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I used to go frequently when I was obsessed with guns but I haven't been to one since 2011. The first time I went was August of 2008 and I bought a .380 FEG PA-63 pistol. Second time was the weekend after the 2008 presidential election and it was PACKED. I guess because everyone figured with Obama winning he would bring back the assault rifle ban and have stricter gun control laws. I ended up buying a semi auto AKM. Every time I went to a show those cacs were always like :stopitslime::birdman::mjpls: to me like I didn't belong there. Lots of NRA folks and right wing conservatives. The only black people I saw weren't buying anything they just wanted to browse and look at the guns. I haven't purchased a gun in years at a show because I don't feel comfortable around a lot of white folks especially at a gun show. If I buy a gun that I really like I just buy one off of gunbroker.com and have it shipped to a private FFL dealer or a local gun shop.
Same experience. ..
So I just became a lifetime member of nra and got all their certs.

fukk those devils.

But they have the best weapons and training opportunities

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Private FFL is someone who has a FFL license but they don't run/own a store. The guy I used do the transfer lived like 10 minutes away from me and would give me a discount to do the transfer. Besides the short distance from where I lived I preferred dealing with him over a regular gun shop. Whenever I go into a gun shop I feel really uncomfortable because the employees and other customers were always on some :birdman: towards me.

Shipping to the store is pretty much the same as a private ffl dealer.
I've been reading up on your posts..Are cacs really on that shyt when it comes to dealing with guns?:ohhh: I walked in one gun store and dude was lookin at me with that same look

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Private FFL is someone who has a FFL license but they don't run/own a store. The guy I used do the transfer lived like 10 minutes away from me and would give me a discount to do the transfer. Besides the short distance from where I lived I preferred dealing with him over a regular gun shop. Whenever I go into a gun shop I feel really uncomfortable because the employees and other customers were always on some :birdman: towards me.

Shipping to the store is pretty much the same as a private ffl dealer.

I get that look too, also at the gun range. When I start shooting my gun and they see how accurate I'am, their faces go from:birdman: to :lupe: to:merchant:.

It took me a while to figure out why I was recieving these fake ass mean mugs, then it dawned on me that these other races go to the gun store to pick up guns and ammo to shoot black folks. When they go to the gun range, they are training to shoot black folks (black men really). So, when they see you in the gun store or range and they give you that fake ass mean mug, it's because they hate to see that's it's an even playing field.