Any brehs here own a newer pickup truck?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Basically, all these new pickup trucks are :ohlawd:

I wouldn't mind owning one. I kinda want a Silverado(LTZ). I'd even get an LT, depending on what features were added.

And the 1st muthafukka that would ask me "Jeff, can you help me move? I think my couch can fit in your truck." I'd tell em they better go find one of them nikkaz who own them sanford & son ass trucks:birdman:

Those Silverado High Country pickups tho:whew:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

I wouldn't mind owning one. I kinda want a Silverado(LTZ). I'd even get an LT, depending on what features were added.

And the 1st muthafukka that would ask me "Jeff, can you help me move? I think my couch can fit in your truck." I'd tell em they better go find one of them nikkaz who own them sanford & son ass trucks:birdman:

Those Silverado High Country pickups tho:whew:
Get ready for that sticker shock

I recently looked at 15 GMC Sierra Z71 fully loaded for about 45k. shyt is nice, but the price ain't right for me

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I saw some 40k 2014 silverado and the didnt even have bedliners:dahell:

I want one fully equipped. The only thing i'd do after i got it would get the exhaust done. I want a truck with a rumble

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
And the 1st muthafukka that would ask me "Jeff, can you help me move? I think my couch can fit in your truck." I'd tell em they better go find one of them nikkaz who own them sanford & son ass trucks
Those Silverado High Country pickups tho
Most new pick-up trucks are expensive and out of my price range unless they are bare bones single cab, with no frills.
I like the Nissan Frontier crew-cabs, but they are an arm-and-a-leg and aren't fuel efficient.