Any brehs work or worked at fedex or ups?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I just got a job at fedex as a package handler (this is the coli so :dame:) for extra money to buy a house and I'm wondering if its a good job or not. It's only 4 hours a day 5 days a week. Good benefits and pay but how is the actual job? I see good things and bad things online so I don't know. Any brehs work there before?

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I did that job at UPS a while ago. I hated it for the first several weeks and then I started getting in better shape.
I started unloading the cargo trucks and I changed my mindframe to it being a 4 hour workout where I get paid and it worked out okay.
Thats kind of how I was looking at it. You're just picking shyt up right?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I just got a job at fedex as a package handler (this is the coli so :dame:) for extra money to buy a house and I'm wondering if its a good job or not. It's only 4 hours a day 5 days a week. Good benefits and pay but how is the actual job? I see good things and bad things online so I don't know. Any brehs work there before?

Package handler for 4 hours a day ain’t gonna cut it to buy a house chief :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I worked at UPS as a package handler. I lasted 3 weeks :scust:

same...lasted a few weeks then quit...had my own business @ the time so I did it for supplemental income (4-hr shift) but more importantly I wanted the health benefits... @ the time tho benefits would not kick in for a few months (idk if it’s still that way) and I would’ve more than likely gotten hurt on the job before that happened unloading those trucks so I said fukk it and left eventually

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thats kind of how I was looking at it. You're just picking shyt up right?
I worked at FedEx Ground for 2 years in college. If you working in loading, then you’re either on top of the chutes sorting packages for the loaders in the semi trailers, or you’re In the semi trailers loading packages but you have to load them efficiently. Think of it like a game of Tetris and the packages are the pieces. You can also work in unloading which you’re literally just unloading the delivery trucks, vans, and straight trucks. There’s also a few guys that transport the larger packages and hazardous materials to the loaders.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Package handler for 4 hours a day ain’t gonna cut it to buy a house chief :francis:
I got a loan for the house. I just don't want to be chillin for months with no furniture bc I'm not bringing old furniture to a new house. It's basically for everything else like a lawn mower and stuff I never needed in a 1 bedroom apartment