Any :flabbynsick: brehs ever get your ass whooped in the club to three 6 or lil jon?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Or any crunk type shyt?

If so, what happened?
What song?

What were clubs like in that era?

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
just let your thread flop breh

Rwr2.gif

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I’ve actually thought about this. Certain songs from the Crunk era have to trigger PTSD for someone who got stomped out to em. Imagine what hearing “Knuck if You Buck” does to someone who heard it at a party while they caught a beatdown.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I was stationed in Korea in 2003. I think I got my ass kicked to pastor Troy or some shyt. I can’t remember the exact song. I just remember that when certain songs played shyt would pop off. Wild time to be in the army

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I’ve actually thought about this. Certain songs from the Crunk era have to trigger PTSD for someone who got stomped out to em. Imagine what hearing “Knuck if You Buck” does to someone who heard it at a part while they caught a beatdown.
:mjlol: Having a panic attack when the down for my nikkas beat starts.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I was still a kid when that shyt was poppin so idk bout clubs, but I know at field parties or family reunions when that shyt would come on mfs would get beat tf up .. nikkas might let a couple shots off in the air but it literally was the same way flocka had shyt round like ‘08 ‘09

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
No. . But I went to a club in Jax ( rip to the Paradome in Jax ) back in the day when Tear the Club up came out and Three 6 was on they shyt. They were scheduled to perform and they even marketed it as the rap crew that was literally tearing up clubs across the country.

I was there with a few of my brehs. three 6 got on the stage and were so pissy drunk :drunk: they were forgetting the lyric. The only one who was even remotely sober was Gangsta Boo.

Soon the club got rowdy and the club got fukked up :dwillhuh: We dipped early and got into a scuffle with these hood parking lot attendants who tried to scam everyone. They took the cash when we parked and they tried charging everyone when we left. Talkinbout we did not see who took the money when yall parked so you have to pay to leave :gucci:

They vastly underestimated the fukkery going on inside so when word got out what they were doing the whole parking lot turned into a royal rumble. Brehs drunk on thug passion were scrapping with security and parking lot attendants. The cops were across the street chilling like :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I done seen way too much violence in the club. People talk shyt about the club era now, and it is lame, but it was a big ass fight culture back in the day when it came to clubs, and looking back, that was not the best idea lol. I’ll never forget I saw Three Six in a damn teen club and they did that Bet You Won’t Hit A Mothafukka song...like 10 times in a row. They was literally stopping and giving speeches about how they wanted to see people fighting...in a teen club :dead: