Any HR professionals in here?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I'm currently taking a post-grad HR program at a local college in toronto (Seneca).

Any advice on the profession and means of gaining an advantage over other graduates is greatly appreciated.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Not a professional but HR people I know from networking told me that getting an HR internship is a must have. Similar to other subject areas like Accounting.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm currently taking a post-grad HR program at a local college in toronto (Seneca).

Any advice on the profession and means of gaining an advantage over other graduates is greatly appreciated.

One of my old side pieces was in HR. She was studying for a SHRM exam. I think she said having it helps in hitting 6 figures.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
One of my old side pieces was in HR. She was studying for a SHRM exam. I think she said having it helps in hitting 6 figures.
Hr is in every business what kind of companies pushing out 6 figures or close to it ?

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Thought I'd bump this , I majored in HR & Marketing, but have little to no prior work experience in a relevant position, what are my options on an entry level job or program in HR?? Any advice would be appreciated ??

:damn:Help
:damn: Heeeelp
:damn:Heeeeeeelp

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Thought I'd bump this , I majored in HR & Marketing, but have little to no prior work experience in a relevant position, what are my options on an entry level job or program in HR?? Any advice would be appreciated ??

what city?

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps

Not in HR but many companies have a HR Service Center (help desk basically) assisting employees with questions and onboarding. You could look at this direction for entry level.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Not in HR but many companies have a HR Service Center (help desk basically) assisting employees with questions and onboarding. You could look at this direction for entry level.
What are they listed as breh, so I can search for them, Is it possible to try to get into payroll without experience maybe as a payroll assistant ....also I haven't graduated yet got a semester left for abit of context

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Funny, I was doing information interviews within my company, looking to transition into HR. Basically, they were all like you need experience. I said forget it, I'll concentrate on entrepreneurship. And the pay wasn't too great unless you had a decade or two experience.