Any of u scammin, swipin, thievin Brehs fukkin wit Teejayx6?:mjlit:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Yup all fun and games until the secret service and fbi boot down your doors. Ask my brother. You think he would give 33 months of his life back for the alleged 200-350k he took? They took everything. All his clothes, jewelry, car, shoes and has to pay 70k in restitution when he leaves. And they take it out his commissary as well. Y’all nikkas don’t realize you’re less likely to get caught being a small time drug dealer, than doing this shyt. Even though the time is less, you’re stealing from( most likely white people) they want to find you! They don’t care if you’re selling drugs to you’re own people

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yup all fun and games until the secret service and fbi boot down your doors. Ask my brother. You think he would give 33 months of his life back for the alleged 200-350k he took? They took everything. All his clothes, jewelry, car, shoes and has to pay 70k in restitution when he leaves. And they take it out his commissary as well. Y’all nikkas don’t realize you’re less likely to get caught being a small time drug dealer, than doing this shyt. Even though the time is less, you’re stealing from( most likely white people) they want to find you! They don’t care if you’re selling drugs to you’re own people
350K and only about 2.5 years in prison? :lupe:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Like I said time wise it ain’t that bad, and this with him being a prior felon( luckily he had gotten off probation months before) or else he would’ve got cooked.
How he get caught?im assuming he didn’t have runners and cameras saw him and they put pieces together

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
How he get caught?im assuming he didn’t have runners and cameras saw him and they put pieces together
He first got locked up on state charges, going to bum fukk VA( Maryland nikkas know DO NOT COMMIT CRIME IN VIRGINIA) He loved guns a lot man, and apparently Virginia had this stupid ass 50 round drum or some goofy ass shyt that they don’t sell in Maryland. So he went to go get it, and I guess for some stupid ass reason used a cloned card to buy it. Turns out it was a police chiefs card in Missouri:snoop:. They basically set him up and told him come pick up the drum. After he didn’t call me back or pick up his phone I knew something was wrong. So at first it was state, then they busted his spot. This nikka has set up( judges and prosecutors words) one of the most elaborate and sophisticated methods of credit card fraud they have ever seen. He opened a vending machine buisiness in a dead persons name and was basically going around swiping and “buying” from his own vending machines. Then it went federal from there

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He first got locked up on state charges, going to bum fukk VA( Maryland nikkas know DO NOT COMMIT CRIME IN VIRGINIA) He loved guns a lot man, and apparently Virginia had this stupid ass 50 round drum or some goofy ass shyt that they don’t sell in Maryland. So he went to go get it, and I guess for some stupid ass reason used a cloned card to buy it. Turns out it was a police chiefs card in Missouri:snoop:. They basically set him up and told him come pick up the drum. After he didn’t call me back or pick up his phone I knew something was wrong. So at first it was state, then they busted his spot. This nikka has set up( judges and prosecutors words) one of the most elaborate and sophisticated methods of credit card fraud they have ever seen. He opened a vending machine buisiness in a dead persons name and was basically going around swiping and “buying” from his own vending machines. Then it went federal from there
And his ass didn’t hide any of the money smh