Any of y'all fukk with Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey ?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
This weekend I am starting my vacation and today i got some weed from one of my boys and was thinking about going out and copping some Fireball Whiskey for the weekend. I have never drank this type of whiskey before so I was wondering how good is it? And what does it mix good with?

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I used to really like it, then one time I smashed 2/3rds of a bottle raw in like 20 minutes at a party and now the smell of Fireball makes me sick :scust:

It goes ok with Pepsi Max, weirdly

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
This weekend I am starting my vacation and today i got some weed from one of my boys and was thinking about going out and copping some Fireball Whiskey for the weekend. I have never drank this type of whiskey before so I was wondering how good is it? And what does it mix good with?

It's already "mixed" to me. Its a lot of syrup in it. You can freeze it, get it real cold, and enjoy it on ice.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Mixing drinks? :wrist: If you can't drink it straight you shouldn't be drinking at all.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I used to bartend....i hate fireball but if you have girls with you and want to blow their mind with a great shot..

Mix Fireball with Rumchata in a shaker with ice (or two cups if you dont have a shaker)....this is the recipe for Cinnamon Toast Crunch shots....they are pretty damn good...taste just like the cereal