Any of you brehs ever lived in Colorado?

boombanoo

All Star
Daps
In Denver

Traffic : high, but tolerable

Demographic : cacs here there everywhere, Aurora a little better with more brehs and asians
Weather: sunny and hot 90% of the time, a breh with thick lips like me :dame: gotta wear spf 50 sunscreen chapstick everyday or they get burned. Sunny w/ bunch of snow during winter so even when it’s cold it doesn’t feel horrible. Dry as fukk though need ton more lotion than normal.

social scene: relatively big city so can do whatever you want, richer cacs so skiing or to aspen or some shyt every weekend, bunch of clubs if you’re into that, but I stick to concerts (every act you can think of will come through no matter who you like), nuggets/rapids games, comedy clubs/ playing sports, sometimes hiking :mjpls:

dating scene: first time being single in years this week but from what I’ve seen you basically have to be into pawgs for simplest results, have to go out of your way to find sisters or even paags/latinas but will test this out haven’t been in the game in forever.

cost of living: housing market ridiculously high, rental market if you want anything nice is high, can find crappy places for cheap or outside denver but personally I don’t like making big compromises in that area.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
In Denver

Traffic : high, but tolerable

Demographic : cacs here there everywhere, Aurora a little better with more brehs and asians
Weather: sunny and hot 90% of the time, a breh with thick lips like me :dame: gotta wear spf 50 sunscreen chapstick everyday or they get burned. Sunny w/ bunch of snow during winter so even when it’s cold it doesn’t feel horrible. Dry as fukk though need ton more lotion than normal.

social scene: relatively big city so can do whatever you want, richer cacs so skiing or to aspen or some shyt every weekend, bunch of clubs if you’re into that, but I stick to concerts (every act you can think of will come through no matter who you like), nuggets/rapids games, comedy clubs/ playing sports, sometimes hiking :mjpls:

dating scene: first time being single in years this week but from what I’ve seen you basically have to be into pawgs for simplest results, have to go out of your way to find sisters or even paags/latinas but will test this out haven’t been in the game in forever.

cost of living: housing market ridiculously high, rental market if you want anything nice is high, can find crappy places for cheap or outside denver but personally I don’t like making big compromises in that area.
Repped

lmk how that dating stuff goes. Not usually into pawgs so :yeshrug:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Near denver but travel there often

You just might find yourself doin outdoors shyt even though that aint your thing. Scenes are beautiful no matter where you are in the state and the parks all aroud colorado are dope

Traffic aint too bad ,i only caught (bad traffic) ones but the highways seem more organized than most cities to deal with all that

Most white folks live up north then mixes n the middle then more hispanic and black in the south . I see alot of interracial couples there and nobody seems to be on that :mjpls: shyt ….so far.

Cost of living is high i will say. I was looking for a house and those seem to start in to 400-500k range. You can get a dope condo for 300-400k though

2 bedroom apartments start at 1500 and goes up from there. I still might end up staying in denver one way or the other even if it’s expensive.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
It depends where in Colorado. Denver is okay but congested. The traffic is abominable. That place is interesting since there are whole high class black neighborhoods there. They were nice. If you can live there, do so. Colorado Springs is less congested but the white people there are weird. Not in a bad way but they can be very odd. In all, you'll wonder if some of the people there are retarded. There a lot of smaller towns scattered all over. Never EVER drive on Red Mountain Pass, especially at night, and especially when it snows. I did this and thought I would literally die. Finally, nobody knows how to drive properly. Nobody.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just relocated to Colorado in early 2022 in the Westminster/Northglenn area which like the half way point between Denver and Boulder

Like a couple of posters alluded to previously the outdoor stuff is really big, skiing, trail walking, hiking, camping etc...

Aurora has more diversity and more black people, however the black people in the Denver metro leave alot to be desired :francis:

Maybe it's my area but black Coloradan natives don't really fukk with black out of towners, Ethiopian/Eritrean stay to themselves(use to live in DC so I fukked with them heavy) or they be on some :mjpls:

The job market is awesome, you can easily make six figures but the housing market so much crazy that you easily pay over $500k for house or $450k for townhouse/condo, or $2k plus monthly in rent

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
I've heard from colleagues that Denver traffic is crazzzzzy/unbearable lmfao. But that the area is beautiful.
if you coming fron denver into Colorado Springs, THAT traffic is hell cuz they doing construction allllllll the way down that bytch snd its only two lanes both ways n mf’s start acting stupid

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
The scenery is gorgeous over there:noah:
US_Colorado_US_Header.jpg

scene3.jpg

denver-skyline-trees-snowcapped-mountains_559ccf24-f0ae-5102-065b2b9af325bc4a.jpg

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Asking for a friend…

Friend is me, I’m the friend. Just weighing options.

What was it like?

Traffic?

Demographic?

Weather?

Social Scene?

Dating scene?

Cost of living… etc

I Slaimon Khan Shah am born and raised in Denver, Colorado United States of America for 34 years now!

- It feels like living in Paradise all of the praises and thanks be to Allaah -The God-!

- The traffic is wonderful all of the praises and thanks be to Allaah -The God-!

- The demographic is spectacular!

- The weather is like the new Los Angeles, California United States of America for the past decade all of the praises and thanks be to Allaah -The God-!

- The social scene is off the chain and spectacular!

- The dating scene Allaah Knows Best I do not date I just eat dates all of the praises and thanks be to Allaah -The God-!

- The cost of living is absolutely wonderful all of the praises and thanks be to Allaah -The God-!

- Denver, Colorado United States of America's women are sohh physically beeautiful that it is hilarious!

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
I Slaimon Khan Shah am born and raised in Denver, Colorado United States of America for 34 years now!

- It feels like living in Paradise all of the praises and thanks be to Allaah -The God-!

- The traffic is wonderful all of the praises and thanks be to Allaah -The God-!

- The demographic is spectacular!

- The weather is like the new Los Angeles, California United States of America for the past decade all of the praises and thanks be to Allaah -The God-!

- The social scene is off the chain and spectacular!

- The dating scene Allaah Knows Best I do not date I just eat dates all of the praises and thanks be to Allaah -The God-!

- The cost of living is absolutely wonderful all of the praises and thanks be to Allaah -The God-!

- Denver, Colorado United States of America's women are sohh physically beeautiful that it is hilarious!
:russ: