Any of your behs sign up for that PlayStation Coverage Plan for the PS4?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If not, you better do so if you bought your PS4 within the past year :ufdup:

I just got a couple of systems back and they were all REPLACED with new (refurbished I guess) systems. I might just go ahead and sign up for $60 for 3 years coverage for this PS4 I never turn on.

I am getting more and more consoles that need to be reballed and not spending $60 now can get things pricey over the next 3 years.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If not, you better do so if you bought your PS4 within the past year :ufdup:

I just got a couple of systems back and they were all REPLACED with new (refurbished I guess) systems. I might just go ahead and sign up for $60 for 3 years coverage for this PS4 I never turn on.

I am getting more and more consoles that need to be reballed and not spending $60 now can get things pricey over the next 3 years.
Wouldn't this apply to any system or electronic device that cost more than $200 bruh :francis:
Well, the XB1 is designed to last 10yrs while running 24/7/365 :obama:
Carry on...
I bought the toysrus and the sony warranty
And what is the Toys R Us warranty you bought sir?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Nah. If something happens, I'll try to fix it myself. Honestly, I wouldn't mind either. I like to tinker with shyt. Looking for a broken or not working one on Craigslist for cheap so I can fix it up like new. That's how I had multiple PS3s and 360s.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Nah. If something happens, I'll try to fix it myself. Honestly, I wouldn't mind either. I like to tinker with shyt. Looking for a broken or not working one on Craigslist for cheap so I can fix it up like new. That's how I had multiple PS3s and 360s.
You can get them for about $125

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Wouldn't this apply to any system or electronic device that cost more than $200 bruh :francis:
Carry on...

I would hope that Microsoft learned their lesson after the 360 launched with Coby electronics level of reliability.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I would hope that Microsoft learned their lesson after the 360 launched with Coby electronics level of reliability.
As opposed to the more widespread Disc Read Error fiasco that lasted the entire life cycle of PS2 :usure:
(I say that because while sony hasn't learned, will the consumers?)
The Yellow Light of Death mopped up the majority of this section as well during the PS3's life :wow:

This thread makes more and more sense when I break it down :tu:

My OG Xbox never brokedown, and my X360 was fixed for free.. I have faith in M$ system reliability and my XB1 stays on unless it was idle for 6hrs I think????

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Carry on...

1 year plan its called buyers protection plan

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
1 year plan its called buyers protection plan
:patrice:

The problem you gotta worry about is who is looking out for YOU.
Sony has a track record of not giving a fukk because sony fans usually spend more time stanning than complaining
What sony did last gen that isn't being recognized is how easy it is to manipulate the fanbase.
In this case, after the Disc Read Error issue was swept under the rug.. I mean, they lost a class action lawsuit
But in the hearts & minds of gamers.. it wasn't that bad, and the Xbox RROD was a larger issue
(The truth is the DRE issue lasted for the majority of the PS2's run, and they sold more systems so... yeah :huhldup:)

Moving to the PS3, all sony had to do was have a system last for 1/2yrs and they was out the clear. Especially with the RROD making waves. But the Yellow Light of Death then became widespread after the first year. Once people warranties ran out, their systems died. One year on PS4 is a risky bet. I'd hop on what Liquid is preaching if I were you. This isn't about a console war, I'm trying to get you to keep playing with your investment
THis is coming from a place of care, not stannery. Yellow Light of Death hit ppls pockets for $175 all day bruh :francis:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
As opposed to the more widespread Disc Read Error fiasco that lasted the entire life cycle of PS2 :usure:
(I say that because while sony hasn't learned, will the consumers?)
The Yellow Light of Death mopped up the majority of this section as well during the PS3's life :wow:

This thread makes more and more sense when I break it down :tu:

My OG Xbox never brokedown, and my X360 was fixed for free.. I have faith in M$ system reliability and my XB1 stays on unless it was idle for 6hrs I think????
You left out the 360 scratching discs and Microsoft denying it

:troll:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
:patrice:

The problem you gotta worry about is who is looking out for YOU.
Sony has a track record of not giving a fukk because sony fans usually spend more time stanning than complaining
What sony did last gen that isn't being recognized is how easy it is to manipulate the fanbase.
In this case, after the Disc Read Error issue was swept under the rug.. I mean, they lost a class action lawsuit
But in the hearts & minds of gamers.. it wasn't that bad, and the Xbox RROD was a larger issue
(The truth is the DRE issue lasted for the majority of the PS2's run, and they sold more systems so... yeah :huhldup:)

Moving to the PS3, all sony had to do was have a system last for 1/2yrs and they was out the clear. Especially with the RROD making waves. But the Yellow Light of Death then became widespread after the first year. Once people warranties ran out, their systems died. One year on PS4 is a risky bet. I'd hop on what Liquid is preaching if I were you. This isn't about a console war, I'm trying to get you to keep playing with your investment
THis is coming from a place of care, not stannery. Yellow Light of Death hit ppls pockets for $175 all day bruh :francis:

one year toyrus one year sony