Any Y'all Feel Like Doing a TSC Fantasy Football League?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
@VMR

This shyt really irritating me, like yo all my dudes flopped tho this week

Wright did well with that TD...you still got Stafford who should have a big game and Allen/Floyd who could do something. Might not pull out a win but yea thats a frustrating outing. Charles may have a down year with a worse OL and a few less weapons around him..plus a slight downgrade on the KC defensive side which could force them to try and pass more. Most likely an aberration though...Houston's D is very good and Watt off the edge makes Charles less effective since he's not an inside rusher.

I don't like Stacy at all. If Benny Cunningham is available in that league Id scoop him as a cuff. Beat reporters in STL were saying that Benny 'has earned more touches if not won the job outright' near the end of pre-season. With no pass offense to help them out Stacy is gonna be a disappointment IMO...not to mention he's got SEA/AZ/SF to go up against 6 times total. I'd consider trading him after his next outing or now.

Daps
Wright did well with that TD...you still got Stafford who should have a big game and Allen/Floyd who could do something. Might not pull out a win but yea thats a frustrating outing. Charles may have a down year with a worse OL and a few less weapons around him..plus a slight downgrade on the KC defensive side which could force them to try and pass more. Most likely an aberration though...Houston's D is very good and Watt off the edge makes Charles less effective since he's not an inside rusher.

I don't like Stacy at all. If Benny Cunningham is available in that league Id scoop him as a cuff. Beat reporters in STL were saying that Benny 'has earned more touches if not won the job outright' near the end of pre-season. With no pass offense to help them out Stacy is gonna be a disappointment IMO...not to mention he's got SEA/AZ/SF to go up against 6 times total. I'd consider trading him after his next outing or now.
Enjoy that green, needed the pep talk :salute:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Enjoy that green, needed the pep talk :salute:

just bolieve breh

of course DT drops a probable touchdown for me..i have him in all leagues :ahh:

and then he gets stopped inside the 5 :ahh:

and then peyton throws two garbage passes to him :ahh:

and then he gets thrown down during a peyton duck :ahh:

all inside the 5 in one series while i have Ball in another league too so i get 0 zero points

Daps
just bolieve breh

of course DT drops a probable touchdown for me..i have him in all leagues :ahh:

and then he gets stopped inside the 5 :ahh:

and then peyton throws two garbage passes to him :ahh:

and then he gets thrown down during a peyton duck :ahh:

all inside the 5 in one series while i have Ball in another league too so i get 0 zero points
@SwiggyCabrera24
Me and him got the only close game in the TSC league, i hope i pull it out :lupe:

I got Luck n Ball, he got Sanders and Thomas

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
@SwiggyCabrera24
Me and him got the only close game in the TSC league, i hope i pull it out :lupe:

I got Luck n Ball, he got Sanders and Thomas

Sanders got 3 targets in a row. He could end up eating. I was hype on the first Ball carry but then they brought in that rogue for a carry.

Kostibros

#starkset
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Kostibros congrats you win. bytch ass peyton goes to julius for 3 Tds so i couldnt even get a share of the points u get from him....in the first half :mindblown: i concede victory. fukk peyton 4 this...

Don't try to reverse coli jinx me :mjpls:

But the Colts are coming back now so Peyton can throw again :youngsabo:

Daps
Andrew Luck with those crucial 50 pts that i needed :blessed:

That redzone run by Ball was nice too :youngsabo:

Hopefully Calvin pulls a hammy 1st play tomorrow :heh:

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ray Rice only has 1 game left on his suspension...anybody tryna trade for some running back depth?