Anybody buying into that Illumanati, Conspiracy Theory shyt is a PURE p*ssy

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
I see dudes talking about bloodlines, and lizards & conspiracies, Dallas was a setup... blah blah blah...

Anybody who believes in that shyt is a p*ssy... Straight Up... People would rather believe in some invisible shyt they can't fight than stand up and fight the oppressor who is right in your face. I despise you muthafukkas. It's a war going on outside, we are captives in this country being tortured for profit and sport and you talking about some fukking lizard people? :stopitslime:

0.jpg

These cops out here killing our daughters and sisters and you talking about buh buh buh buh Jay Z threw up the diamond... thats a pyramid from the 666 acrylic blue pill on the orion titan star from the neverland ranch of wakanda...

by9s2.jpg

If y'all nikkas don't get your black asses the fukk up and mentor some young guys, and get serious about this shyt, tell your nieces and nephew's the real. Groom them, that can be your contribution to the movement right there... Imagine if Malcolm X or Huey P. Newton... was talking about... Jonathan and George Jackson aint kill those cops...
Jonathan-Jackson-17-Soledad-Bros-William-Christmas-James-McClain-Ruchell-Magee-take-judge-prosecutor-3-jurors-hostage-to-waiting-van-0807702.jpg

it was Baphomet...
baphomet-yuri-leitch.jpg

:pacspit:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
You owe it to yourself to find out if it's false or not.

nigguhhhhhh we aint gon never know that shyt... why garvey never spoke on it? why malcolm never spoke on it? WHy Elijah Muhammad never made mention of the illuminati... MLK? Dr. Ben, Dr. Khalid, nobody in the history of blacks was caught up with that foolishness.

Fact are this... cops is cracking nikkas in the head daily and our communities are in shambles. Take responsibility and stop blaming ghost and invisible men.

Do I think that the government covers shyt up.... DUHHHHHH... but that shyt is not in anyway connected to OUR struggle. If they were powerful like that, we wouldnt know their name or anything about them. They put all that shyt out there to confuse people.

I used to be into all of that stuff... but as i learned more about black history, philosophy and myself, I realized that shyt is nonsense. Even if it was true there was nothing I could do to stop it and I should work on the things I can change.

I most def believe its some behind the workings operation shyt going on...And some "one of us" crazy shyt we don't see. But I think money is more so the driving force than satan and shyt. Illuminati probably just rich nikkas trying to stay rich....

:yeshrug:

I agree 100%

Way Of The Gun

You talkin' to me?!
Daps
Reppin
Crimson Tide
I most def believe its some behind the workings operation shyt going on...And some "one of us" crazy shyt we don't see. But I think money is more so the driving force than satan and shyt. Illuminati probably just rich nikkas trying to stay rich....

:yeshrug:

That's exactly what it is...The Rothschilds in particular which follows the tenets of Lucifer (not Satan which are two different entities).

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
nigguhhhhhh we aint gon never know that shyt... why garvey never spoke on it? why malcolm never spoke on it? WHy Elijah Muhammad never made mention of the illuminati... MLK? Dr. Ben, Dr. Khalid, nobody in the history of blacks was caught up with that foolishness.

Fact are this... cops is cracking nikkas in the head daily and our communities are in shambles. Take responsibility and stop blaming ghost and invisible men.

Do I think that the government covers shyt up.... DUHHHHHH... but that shyt is not in anyway connected to OUR struggle. If they were powerful like that, we wouldnt know their name or anything about them. They put all that shyt out there to confuse people.

I used to be into all of that stuff... but as i learned more about black history, philosophy and myself, I realized that shyt is nonsense. Even if it was true there was nothing I could do to stop it and I should work on the things I can change.
Just so I know what you're arguing about....

what comes to mind when you hear "Illuminati"

Superstar
Daps
I can tell you that the Illuminati/Free Mason stuff is bullshyt because it got popular around 2009 when this weirdo Youtuber started making videos about Jay-Z and the Illuminati called "Jay-Z Deception". That's right, some random Youtube videos about Jay-Z was what started all this Illuminati talk, which should tell you right away its some made up shyt

Last edited:

Boy Wonder

Ain't kissing ass for no rep
Daps
:dahell: How does anybody looking up into this shyt know that? Nobody knows if they exist or not, just a bunch of speculation, assumptions, and tin-foil hat guessing.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:dahell: How does anybody looking up into this shyt know that? Nobody knows if they exist or not, just a bunch of speculation, assumptions, and tin-foil hat guessing.
THAT'S THE POINT OF TELLIN THE nikka TO DO RESEARCH INSTEAD OF STANDING HARD ON HIS OPINION,

EDIT: lemme chill. Aight, I have an answer to the illuminati shyt but I can't explain it to someone who doesn't know without coming off condescending or "losing them" so to speak, so I can just tell people to study history and present society, and take their emotions out of the equation.

The mind is like a physical body, a house, and ideas are like locations, and you can't explore a new location without conditioning your body to live comfortably, or you won't stay there long enough to get familiar with the locale. <----- see how condescending that sounds? I wouldn't have understood what I do as a christian, or with the perception i had when I was younger. It takes the discipline to listen to something you don't agree with and keep listening till you see something you never saw before. You gotta unlearn alot of stuff in order to see things how you need to see them and I can't help someone do that over the internet so this shyt is frustrating. I'm not saying this right so I gave a simple response.............

Last edited:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps

Exactly

I do think a lot of cats do it to distract themselves from the reality/state of our communities

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
That's exactly what it is...The Rothschilds in particular which follows the tenets of Lucifer (not Satan which are two different entities).

tumblr_o5inzmw8Wi1vqmmofo1_250.gif

Just so I know what you're arguing about....

what comes to mind when you hear "Illuminati"

tin-garrison-cap.jpg

for the record I do think the CIA murdered Gary Webb after he exposed the Contra thing.

I do believe the cops killed Bill Cooper as well. I believe 9/11 was an angle to go to war. I think Osama Bin Laden is alive and well or if he is dead, he died of a disease.

But nah I dont believe in Owls and Blood Sacrifices and blah blah blah blah blah blah...

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps

Even if Dallas was a "setup", does that change black ppl's position and issues in the U.S.? Does believing that Micah was "framed" and that someone else did it change where we are collectively? nikkas live in Lala Land. Cats use this conspiracy stuff to deflect from what really needs to be done. It's easier to hope the white man did it and come up with diff scenarios on twitter than it is to consider that Micah really did it and instead of viewing his actions as a bad thing, more of us should not be so afraid to retaliate against our enemies. And yes I said "us" so I'm including myself in it as well

Last edited: