Anybody Familiar with Devon Franklin? Megan Goods Husband & Dating coach for black women

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps

:patrice:
So i stumble across this Breakfast Club Interview with brother Franklin and i automatically became suspicious of him & his rhetoric, he's promoting his book called the "The Truth About Men & what women need to know "
its a book about men mastering the dog within ourselves, and how we need to stop lying, cheating, & stop basically being manipulative of our women & put them on pedestals and i started to think would a book about women mastering the slut within & treating men better be accepted by the mainstream? just another nikka supplicating & profiting off of black women's contempt with black men, while disregarding systemic & institutional oppression of black men

Why are Black men always being attacked? why is somebody always wagging their finger in black men"s faces? why are women not being held accountable for making poor choices in men that they choose to sleep with?

upon further inspection hes compromised

Last edited:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Devon was a studio executive who help produce quite a few mainstream black romcom’s, and is a practicing 7th Day Adventist Pastor. Breh is a good dude, and is just applying his logic to relationships based on his understanding of God’s word, and his past experiences I assume. He and His wife seem to have a healthy, successful, relationship.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Devon was a studio executive who help produce quite a few mainstream black romcom’s, and is a practicing 7th Day Adventist Pastor. Breh is a good dude, and is just applying his logic to relationships based on his understanding of God’s word, and his past experiences I assume. He and His wife seem to have a healthy, successful, relationship.

i can see that perspective, but how come we rarely ever see the opposite without the author being called misogynistic, sexist, or supporting rape culture or "toxic masculinity" women especially black women never get castigated or admonished about their sexual indiscretions, for example lori harvey being praised for her behavior or her mother being under investigation for being involved with two Drug kingpins prior to becoming a born again christian sorta like megan good, but nikkaz like future get labeled "problematc" you dont see the hypocrisy & double standard in that

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m tired of these pandering nikkas. I know there’s so much money in black women’s low self-esteem and preying on their hopes of “ Finding a good black man” But these scam artist are ridiculous.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i can see that perspective, but how come we rarely ever see the opposite without the author being called misogynistic, sexist, or supporting rape culture or "toxic masculinity" women especially black women never get castigated or admonished about their sexual indiscretions, for example lori harvey being praised for her behavior or her mother being under investigation for being involved with two Drug kingpins prior to becoming a born again christian sorta like megan good, but nikkaz like future get labeled "problematc" you dont see the hypocrisy & double standard in that
I see what your saying, but in regards to Devon keep in mind him being a legit pastor has most likely given him a deeper insight into relationships from a council perspective that most dont have. As black men, I also agree it’s difficult because we have to deal with societal conditions that have empowered black women to be morally inept and just as disrespectful in relationships towards us these days. More prominent black women in media should be speaking out and encouraging other black women the importance and value of the strong black family unit. Black Women don’t have that voice representing this viewpoint consistently imo.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I see what your saying, but in regards to Devon keep in mind him being a legit pastor has most likely given him a deeper insight into relationships from a council perspective that most dont have. As black men, I also agree it’s difficult because we have to deal with societal conditions that have empowered black women to be morally inept and just as disrespectful in relationships towards us these days. More prominent black women in media should be speaking out and encouraging other black women the importance and value of the strong black family unit. Black Women don’t have that voice representing this viewpoint consistently imo.

Sadly if anyone dared they'd be dragged on twitter. And be copping please within a day

These kinda women don't want to hear that. Especially from a prominent black women, woe betide she has a quality man as well.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps

Black women will never do that Taraji P. Henson tried and got immediately reprimanded & put her in her place by other black women for defending R kelly, and evidenced by sharazad ali being villified and ostracized by black women, and him being a christian pastor is suspect as hes a hollywood agent for the CCA, he is very charismatic and articulate, but hes just another charlatan profiting off of anti black male misandry

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how is he a dating coach for women if he is telling men what they need to stop doing? Tell a bish to master the dog in her azz

A dating coach for women who tells them what men need to stop doing? :mjlol:

Thats like having a career mentor who, instead of giving you advice, spends all day shyttalking the coorporations who aint hiring you :deadmanny:

Im all for counsel as ive said on here many times, but literally the first fukkin thing about seeking counsel is the realization that you are the problem or at least part of it.