LastEmp?

giphy.gif

Martha

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
To piggyback off of the OBJ rumor from the other thread, any deal with the Giants will probably involve Mullens. They'll want him in addition to picks.

If the Niners do decide to trade for a receiver hopefully it happene after the draft. We can't give up our pick this year when we have such a need for a pass rusher.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
To piggyback off of the OBJ rumor from the other thread, any deal with the Giants will probably involve Mullens. They'll want him in addition to picks.

If the Niners do decide to trade for a receiver hopefully it happene after the draft. We can't give up our pick this year when we have such a need for a pass rusher.

it definitely would not be a #2 overall pick included, that would be insane. But definitely, we need to get through this draft first. They have a number of areas to fill, so giving up top picks for a receiver wouldn't make a lot of sense. The offensive scheme has been proven already. If they can get a top receiver, all the better, but not by giving away high picks.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Our training table has gotten more use than a massage table at a run n tug joint. We need to emphasize player health this coming year.

Also we should invest in Roger Saffold I believe is a free agent this year. I knownhe is a tackle but he can start at guard until Staley retires which will be soon and take his place. I know hes 30 but he's a very good tackle.