Anybody in here invested in stocks?

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was in the same boat at the beginning of this year. For “safe” returns, around 10% just invest in ETFs.

For more aggressive returns look into major companies or ones that are on the rise. Like Netflix, Match.com, amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Twitter etc

Robinhood makes it so easy. Has the growth from up to 5 yrs ago. I’m up 23% and the years only halfway through:whoo:

Be consistent though. Like another bill you pay every month into the stock market except it’s making you money while you sleep :mjlit:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I was in the same boat at the beginning of this year. For “safe” returns, around 10% just invest in ETFs.

For more aggressive returns look into major companies or ones that are on the rise. Like Netflix, Match.com, amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Twitter etc

Robinhood makes it so easy. Has the growth from up to 5 yrs ago. I’m up 23% and the years only halfway through:whoo:

Be consistent though. Like another bill you pay every month into the stock market except it’s making you money while you sleep :mjlit:
This and don't forget AIM (Alternative Investment Market) companies as you could be in for a windfall if they become the next big trader.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

what are ETFs?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Get the book intelligent investor...

Stocks won't make you rich but it's better than leaving your money in the bank...

Get stocks that pay dividends and reinvest and if you become old, you can have a decent 2k a month income