Anybody know this Chick? She needs her own show.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Nah that ain't it, just wasn't funny tbh...:manny:

I get it... I've been finding a lot of silly shyt entertaining lately.

Most women that make it in mainstream comedy emulate men in terms of context.

The ones that are naturally funny tend to resonate with females more tbh.

Most of the women that commented were rolling because she kept a straight face thru the whole fukkery. And they all know a friend that can't dance.

U got a point. I deal with a lot of women so I understand some of their isms.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I don’t know why you posted this here. The coli makes it a point not to find women funny.

I chuckled.

To be honest that was one of the reasons why I posted it.

I can see why they say these new cats hate women.

:francis:

Finding something unfunny don't mean you hate the person..both them videos weren't funny at all.

People should learn accountability, if you a comedian you have to be accountable for your being unfunny:troll:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Finding something unfunny don't mean you hate the person..both them videos weren't funny at all.

People should learn accountability, if you a comedian you have to be accountable for your being unfunny:troll:

Touche.

This wasn't an attempt at forcing a schtick breh.

Let's be real about this there is some prejudgment when it comes to women that are just carefree.

I just share the joke like a million other threads on here. I just think this just resonates with chicks more.

so you mean to tell me that if you were at a party with this girl she was doing that you wouldn't be laughing or you'll be sitting there mad at it?

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Touche.

This wasn't an attempt at forcing a schtick breh.

Let's be real about this there is some prejudgment when it comes to women that are just carefree.

I just share the joke like a million other threads on here. I just think this just resonates with chicks more.

so you mean to tell me that if you were at a party with this girl she was doing that you wouldn't be laughing or you'll be sitting there mad at it?
With most comedians shyt is effortless...that's why now people coined the term "trying to go viral" when referring to unfunny forced shyt...whereas effortless attempts just go viral

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
With most comedians shyt is effortless...that's why now people coined the term "trying to go viral" when referring to unfunny forced shyt...whereas effortless attempts just go viral
Understood.
The share got 1M in 5 hours on FB.
No social media presence. Straight organic.
I don't fukk with LSA - just wanted to share some funny shyt to see something real quick.