Anybody Mess With Bronze Nazareth?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I haven't REALLY listened to him in a long time, but every once in awhile I check some of his stuff, and glad to know he's still on point lyrically and production wise. I messed with him real heavy from 06-10, then kinda in and out after that.

This is what first put me onto him.

:whew::whew: dude just sounded vicious and calculated without sounding corny.

The whole album was pretty nice. Dude turned around and came smooth on this one

Loved this track too

Ended up buying his group album 'Wisemen Approaching' a year later with Salute The Kid, Kevlaar 7, and I think Phillie. Thought it was a good album, not like Bronze's solo, but still cool. No slight to the other Wisemen members, but both group projects made me realize that I was mostly just a fan of Bronze Nazareth. Both albums still had dope tracks though, with the Intro, Illness, Do It Again and New Year Banga being my favorites:

Don't care how many times this sample gets used, I love it:wow: Wisemen, Slim Thug, and Max b have all done this justice at one time or another

I know him and Canibus had an album together in 2015 (don't know if it's just Canibus rapping and Bronze producing), but the last solo stuff I heard from Bronze were these from 2014, which are what initially made me buy this EP:

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Great Migration and the Wisemen album impressed me a lot

The Chamber track (5th Chamber maybe) on his album with 12 O'Clock and Sean P is amazing

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
His work on rza album led me to get into his shyt a lot. Then came wu meets indie culture which he killed beat wise.

His first album was great too. Real good project. I dont remember much of what happened after but hes more than a great producer and wished the wu would use him more.

This, he would've done wonders for some of those latter Wu projects, group and solo

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
followed him since Birth of a Prince, which is still 2 of the most beautiful tracks ive heard out of the Wuniverse. J. Cole used the Day To God Is 1000 Years sample, not even close to the same quality of track

That first WM album is a classic. :wow:

I haven't heard any new projects since TFF 3. Has he dropped any albums/tapes?

yes, hes done 3 joint albums since then. his brother Kevlaar 7 passed, he did a posthumous album for him 'Beautful Soul'

Canibus & Bronze Nazareth - Time Flys, Life Dies...Phoenix Rise

https://www.discogs.com/Dom-Pachino-War-Poetry/release/7583129

new banger for Hus Kingpin & Rozewood

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
id say calculated without being corny sums up his rhyme style. hes thoughtful, but not emo and says some real shyt. hes not gonna kill you with flows, but ive always felt he was a solid rhymer to go with good writing and great production

peak was probably 06-10, when almost everything he did was ill but he still got bangers

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Been a fan for a long time, when he had the black and green website and had loops on that site, way before his 1st album. Production now is more mono-toned, but back then he was real sample heavy, Wu style

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
His second album "School For The Blindman" was dope as well... "Jesus Feet" was my shyt :ohlawd:

He did Collab albums with Willie The Kid and PR Terrorist. The WTK was a match made it heaven, classic material... The PR joint not as much but it had some cool songs.