Anyone adjusting their fitness plans for Thanksgiving and the holiday season?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The Wednesday before thanksgiving I'm gonna fast. Just Apple cider vinegar in the morning, afternoon, and one more at night. Gonna give the body a little rest period. I'm also gonna bike 40 miles on thanksgiving - 20 in the morning and another 20 before I shower and head out to family gatherings.

I already know what's on the horizon: Mac and cheese, fish, stuffing, sweet potato pies, Apple pie, Ice cream, egg nog, mozz sticks/fries/jalapeno poppers(having a cheat meal before traditional thanksgiving food lol)

I might pig out but I gotta fit out too. Got too far to fall off now. It's important I really stay focused during these winter months because right before thanksgiving is my boys birthday dinner, then a get together for the new smash bros, then after thxgiving another birthday, then my mom's birthday, then Christmas, then new years then my birthday.

Not gonna eat too crazy but I know it won't be ideal either.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Not seeing family at all this holiday season so it will be pretty much all the same shyt for me. Bulking through the end of the year and then starting on my cut in January.

:to: @ being able to ride, we are in the 30s here. I'm gonna get a fluid trainer and maybe a row machine for my cardio though

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:i may have to steal or do something similar to your plan

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I carb-cycle and backload........so I'm moving my workout schedule around a little bit so I hit chest wed night and then KILL my legs on Thanksgiving morning. Then I won't feel AS bad about destroying my diet :dead:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lifting schedule may change that week.

I don't usually go to crazy on Thanksgiving anyway. I'll keep it protein, veggies and fats like normal.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
nahh...dont really care about the Holidays all that much anymore.
Im sure that will change if I have kids...but its just stopping by folks houses saying high.

Dont really need to over do it.