Anyone catch The Belko Experiment

Raizan

Pro
Daps
King Kong was sold out, so I ended up watching this instead. Shyt was surprisingly deep. It was interesting to watch as the employees began to turn on one another. Movie is 90 minutes long, with about 75 minutes of it being pure carnage.

Afterwards, I asked my girl if she would turn on me to save herself if we were stuck in the same scenario as the movie...

She said she would do whatever it took to see her kids again.

We drove home in silence.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
King Kong was sold out, so I ended up watching this instead. Shyt was surprisingly deep. It was interesting to watch as the employees began to turn on one another. Movie is 90 minutes long, with about 75 minutes of it being pure carnage.

Afterwards, I asked my girl if she would turn on me to save herself if we were stuck in the same scenario as the movie...

We drove home in silence

WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bad movie, with some fairly interesting, if obvious, critiques, ideas about modern corporate life and morality. Heavily cliched and predictable, some decent performances, poor, uninspired direction, and shock value violence. The director was never a genius, but 'Wolf Creek' was way ahead of this kind of washed out, flat, lifeless direction.

Last edited:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps

We drove home in silence.
Dump her now. Are those your kids? If not, dumped her now. What she told you is foreshadowing for things to come later in the relationship.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It was ok. Director clearly wanted to make a different movie than James Gunn wrote though. Ended up a weird mishmash of black comedy and ham handed philosophy.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Just watched it.... Wack as fukk... Dumb plot to begin with....

But umm......
wasn't there one coworker left... The dude that was hiding in the freezer.... :patrice:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Just watched it.... Wack as fukk... Dumb plot to begin with....

But umm......
wasn't there one coworker left... The dude that was hiding in the freezer.... :patrice:

All I know is that it was tragic, and funny as hell :snoop: when Ole girl did everything to survive (hiding in the basement, hiding in the elevator, etc) only to be shot point blank in the forehead the instant she left the elevator.