Anyone else fukk wit this nikka Xanman?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
His cousins Yung Manny and Pede got some crank too
Those are his cousins? So he Nigerian? Well I know Manny is I never heard of Pede.

And tbh I don’t really fukk with non of this off beat flow these nikkas be on. I can see the potential but the shyt gets irritable after a few songs.

MIC Que

Pro
Daps
Reppin
7200 DM[V]
Those are his cousins? So he Nigerian? Well I know Manny is I never heard of Pede.

And tbh I don’t really fukk with non of this off beat flow these nikkas be on. I can see the potential but the shyt gets irritable after a few songs.
I’m not 100% sure Xan and Manny are cousins but I’m pretty sure. I’ve speculated for awhile and then I saw someone say they were on twitter. Pede doesn’t have as much music as the other 2 he mostly just be around Xan but he’s kinda like a Lil Baby with better singing vocals I’d say. And i can’t see how people don’t fukk wit the style but I like how Xan was able to take it and make his own with the whole singing thing .

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I’m not 100% sure Xan and Manny are cousins but I’m pretty sure. I’ve speculated for awhile and then I saw someone say they were on twitter. Pede doesn’t have as much music as the other 2 he mostly just be around Xan but he’s kinda like a Lil Baby with better singing vocals I’d say. And i can’t see how people don’t fukk wit the style but I like how Xan was able to take it and make his own with the whole singing thing .
What singing songs Xan got cause I've only ever heard him rap.