Anyone else here don't have ANY social media accounts???...

Social Media Accounts?? (Excluding youtube, forums)

• Total voters

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aside from The Coli of course :ehh:

How does it affect your day to day interactions with others? :jbhmm:

What kind of reactions do you get from people when you tell them you don't have any? :jbhmm:

Personally, I see the usefulness in all these tools but I don't wish to keep up with celebrities :ld:and enjoy the freedom of not being able to be looked up and contacted by folks who just wish to small talk for the sake of it :russell:

Superstar
Daps
I have Facebook for staying in touch purposes and messaging friends

And I only have Snapchat, IG, and Twitter accounts because occasionally some shyt goes down or something is posted that I need to see

But I don't use really any of them for social media or social networking

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Someone wanted to add me on facebook and i told them i deactivated it and dude was like :mindblown: "what do you do with your life"

:rudy:

MGS1-Snake-Cheating-Death.jpg

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Someone wanted to add me on facebook and i told them i deactivated it and dude was like :mindblown: "what do you do with your life"

:dead:

I deleted my FB back in June, don't have an IG, Twtter, etc. Feels great to be unplugged. Went out to the movies with a friend, she told me "I miss you on FB", told her "you have my cell". I don't miss it, and the people who I associate with have my number for texting or calling.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i only kept a twitter account for my business to network and seek clients

and i only kept a fake facebook account to troll my exes or whom ever im dating to see if they were full of shyt

social media is too time consuming and FAKE............

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I deleted my FB back in June, don't have an IG, Twtter, etc. Feels great to be unplugged. Went out to the movies with a friend, she told me "I miss you on FB", told her "you have my cell". I don't miss it, and the people who I associate with have my number for texting or calling.

Post pics of said female friend

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

yeah when people say bullshyt like i aint seen you post online for a long time, like breh you have my numbers if you really want to know whats going on with my life , friend asked me to make a snapchat and i said hell no and shes like why, i said whos got time to be watching over peoples lifes in 30 second clips allday

people be on their phones too much

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have Facebook for staying in touch purposes and messaging friends

And I only have Snapchat, IG, and Twitter accounts because occasionally some shyt goes down or something is posted that I need to see

But I don't use really any of them for social media or social networking
I had a FaceBook up until recently. Honestly, all my true people hit me up by phone, yeah I have people and family in other countries but I feel if our paths are meant to cross they'll cross. Friends in other countries have some of my family on FB if they really wish to hit me up.

:dead: I've received this response and it just shows how much of the herd mentality some beings have instilled within them. Had a woman look at me like I was a damn serial killer because I told her I don't do social media :russ:

i only kept a twitter account for my business to network and seek clients

and i only kept a fake facebook account to troll my exes or whom ever im dating to see if they were full of shyt

social media is too time consuming and FAKE............
like i said i see the usefulness in these tools and if i was running a business of any sort i'd have accounts to interact with consumers, etc but since i don't i don't need to be posting my life story or looking into everyone elses, it makes people dull to me because they put so much of their mind/life on it, there's no surprises after a while

i completely agree that its rather fake and time consuming.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I like Twitter for news and real time fukkery even though I usually end up coming here to discuss it :laugh:

Facebook was kinda freeing when I deactivated it, you can trim the fat from your life quickly and easily if you do it for even a few months.

Instagram I like for gym motivation etc.

My nephew is trying to force snapchat on me

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
deactivated my facebook 2 years ago, recently deleted my IG and twitter. never been on snapchat before.

is it true that you can only deactivate your fb account? to delete it you have to submit a request in writing? zuckerberg is running it like a credit reporting agency

tater

Superstar
Daps
I have 0. It has effected me but :yeshrug:

I've missed out on people that seemed pretty cool because they don't call/text. People have immediately asked for Instagram/Facebook instead of a phone number, which if you really think about it is SUPER weird. I'm not from here so it seems most people chat about things to do on SM. But on the flip side I've met people and I feel like we have more quality communication.

Like, I just met you, you just want to stare at pictures of me on demand?! Naw son.