Anyone else like to cry while in the p*ssy?

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Its been a while but thats my thing.

If the girl is really beautiful and if her p*ssy is just as beautiful, i have a tendency to cry while deep in the guts, just a little sobbing ya know:jawalrus:
Weak ass nikka.:scust:.
Yuh better no come bak inna di yard. Yuh hear mi so?:ufdup:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Fam you really hit *create thread* after rereading what you wrote like it was going to fly on this site...or most sites for that matter...

I don't know breh I can see that some brehs doing this, real rap.

I was watching this YouTuber who's was in the joint and he said there was a inmate who would be trying to holler at all the boys (turned out inmates) and cat killing them. Breh said come to find out, the dude was in the pen since he was 17, a virgin, never been with a woman at all, never been kissed. So I can imagine that something like that, especially with a dime would be an earth shattering experience.

Kind of like that dude from American Me, didn't know how to act when he first got cheeks.... He was fukking her like she was a other boy in the joint prison style.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

If the girl is really beautiful and if her p*ssy is just as beautiful, i have a tendency to cry while deep in the guts, just a little sobbing ya know:jawalrus:

man what????

nba-deandre-jordan.gif

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can't say that I have...