Anyone else notice Hawaiian Punch taste like Sh*t now?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
brehs hawaiin punch used to be piff all my life stragiht:ohlawd: nothing better than ice cold blue and red can with the little moose nikka on the surfboard:ahh: the last couple years tho these nikkas up and changed the forumla without thinkin a nikka wouldnt notice on some :troll: tip. i peeped game tho this new hawaiin punch taste like fuuking robitussin:gag:. any of you brehs notice this shyt these fukks tried to pull a fast one.

Trilliam Shakespeare

My battle cry henceforth shall be... Burr
Daps
Reppin
Stratford upon Avon
Tis desirable to mine palette thus one shall commence the continued partaking of this glorious nectar whilst viewing the enclosed witchbox containing one smith of stephen a. as well as one bayless of skip. However thy aided-kool shall exponentially be considered thine beverage of affection.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
haven't had any straight hawaiian punch in a while. i think i got tired of it because my parents use to buy those big gallon jugs and every time i'd visit their house, i'd have some and that shyt was straight up sugar and artificial as hell...

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
No, it finally tastes good. It was gross growing up, wasn't messing with Tahitian Treat. Now I stay with the red kind, pink kind, green, and purple. The orange is too sugary.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i be at the grocery store seeing that shyt on sell and im liike:ooh: but then remember thats not the "old hawaiin punch" its this new shyt they been pushing the last couple years:sadcam:. its not that serious but hawaiin punch was one of my favorite drinks for about 15 years, now i cant even drinkin that shyt without gagging. why did they have to fukk it up?:why:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Never liked that shyt. Ya'll need to get up on that Minute Maid Fruit Punch and your ass won't ever look back.

MM%20FruitPunch%2064flozcarton.jpg

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
No, it finally tastes good. It was gross growing up, wasn't messing with Tahitian Treat. Now I stay with the red kind, pink kind, green, and purple. The orange is too sugary.

:dwillhuh: breh that shyt tase like water,sugar, and cough syrup. b4 it used to actually taste like a fruit flavored beverage:wow: instead of vitamin water and 30 packs of Equal sugar substitute.:huhldup:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: breh that shyt tase like water,sugar, and cough syrup. b4 it used to actually taste like a fruit flavored beverage:wow: instead of vitamin water and 30 packs of Equal sugar substitute.:huhldup:

:krs: I know. That's what makes it good. :steviej: