Anyone ever notice how folks on here go extra hard on burb/square brehs..

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Another safe space for gump ass nikkas thread..
Another thread where "hood" nikkas project their inferiority complex is more like it :mjgrin:
But this thread isnt about some "Hood vs Burbs" shyt so I dont get the knee jerk reaction breh. My point is that nikkas on here seem to hold hood and burb nikkas to different standards on shyt, especially c00ning.

Heres a prime example. Chicago gun violence. When folks call for personal accountability among that community, brehs are all "But...but....white supremacy!", basically implying that hood cats are too helpless and mentally weak to decide their own actions :jbhmm:
But...then when you have someone like AK put the spotlight on the shyt, nikkas are all :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: "fukk that square ass c00n, people like add to the problem!" So the nikkas out there shooting arent?:mjtf: The white man mustve made em do it :mjgrin:
....but wait, who are the dollars coming from and who runs the industries and platforms of which profits are being made from said violence?:jbhmm:

Okay then, so why are only folks like AK taking blame and facing such vitriol for the shyt, way more so than the gangs personally involved in the shyt?:jbhmm:
Or better yet, why are these same cats shytting on folks like AK sharing vids and songs on here relating to gang violence giving it views and energy?:jbhmm: Did gang violence not exist until social media came around or am I missing something?:ohhh:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you weren’t off the porch, tapped in and on count in the streets, you don’t get no points for being “from the city”. You wasn’t on shyt, you just lived there. Shout out to Cassidy.
:yeshrug:

All of this. I knew brehs and had family in the streets, but definitely wasn't apart of that shyt..