Anyone ever suffered the "Witch on your back?"

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
used to suffer from sleep paralysis a few years back. no idea what set it off or what made it go away. never saw anything but definitely felt myself awake while not being able to move. shyts scary as hell and when i was younger it would freak me out more because i would think this is what death feels like. :sadbron:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe I experienced something like that a few times when I was younger...it was as if I could see, but I could not move or speak to save my life. After a few seconds, the WORST sense of dread/fear came over me; it kind of felt like something was about to attack me. It's kind of hard to explain, but it felt like whatever it was was getting closer and closer. I tried screaming at the top of my lungs, but nothing came out, then I finally snapped out of it. Very creepy...

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also used to sleep walk when I was young. My family told me on a few occasions how I would come downstairs and do things in the middle of the night, and I had absolutely no recollection of doing it the next day....

Cute Fattie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Where the sun is always shinin..
I believe I experienced something like that a few times when I was younger...it was as if I could see, but I could not move or speak to save my life. After a few seconds, the WORST sense of dread/fear came over me; it kind of felt like something was about to attack me. It's kind of hard to explain, but it felt like whatever it was was getting closer and closer. I tried screaming at the top of my lungs, but nothing came out, then I finally snapped out of it. Very creepy...

Great description of how I felt......

Cute Fattie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I also used to sleep walk when I was young. My family told me on a few occasions how I would come downstairs and do things in the middle of the night, and I had absolutely no recollection of doing it the next day....

my younger sister sleep walk but it is hilarious because she'll be having a full on conversation with whomever shes dreaming about lol.

Daps
I used to get alot of sleep paralysis and do alot of astral projection when I was younger, like childhood.

Now I barely have dreams and when I do they are mostly nonsensical

But yea sleep paralysis is some scary shyt.

Terribleness

King on the Come up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WH
I have this shyt every week almost for the last 1-2 months. I'm at the point that I recognize it while its happening like ":childplease: not this shyt again"

Previously I had gone thru like 6 months of shyt happening 3-4 times a week... sometimes twice in a night.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
It happens when your brain is still "awake" but you're body is in deep sleep mode, so you're mind and senses are active but you physically can't move. It can be a little frightening.

It Happens often if you're doing an intense cerebral activity i.e. reading philosophy, doing calculus etc... right before you go to bed.

Cute Fattie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
It happens when your brain is still "awake" but you're body is in deep sleep mode, so you're mind and senses are active but you physically can't move. It can be a little frightening.

It Happens often if you're doing an intense cerebral activity i.e. reading philosophy, doing calculus etc... right before you go to bed.

Hmmmm interesting....

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't know what's worse; the actual sleep paralysis, the ear ringing that heralds the onset of sleep paralysis, or the fight to keep from slipping back into it once you're able to will yourself out of it.

I get it quite often no matter how I sleep.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Happens to me when ever I try to sleep in when my body is cleary awake and ready to go. The more i force myself asleep the more it happens