Anyone have FL Studio 12 for HP Windows laptop?

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
i think its only available on macintosh windows laptop pro unless your hp windows laptop has a ctcd processor with digital upgrade card. you can check the version u have by holding down the ALT key and pressing F4
It says HP Windows 10. I have a link, but I don't know if I should use it because I don't want to give my laptop a virus or some other shyt.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
It says HP Windows 10. I have a link, but I don't know if I should use it because I don't want to give my laptop a virus or some other shyt.

:jbhmm: u might have to login to your router and change your port settings from 21 to 84. update your antivirus and maybe even download more ram. i know for a fact fl studio 12 works on macintosh windows laptop pro with bootcamp/parallels. have u tried downloading the new macintosh operating system?

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
you know this dude is fukking wit ya right... :mjlol:
rapper-punched.gif

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Breh, you don't need to bootleg a cracked version, the image line website gives official downloads of FL for free.