Anyone In TLR Got Smilie Requests? I Feel Like Making Some

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
How I make smileys in Gimp, I open the main picture at full size, cut it out, (Head, body whatever), use the eraser to take away all the shyt around the focus (the area you cut out, for example, say a head.) until it's just the cut out. when the cutout is satisfactory, I make a SECOND new box, at 100x100 (Or whatever size you want for whatever reason), and play with the numbers to shrink it down and THEN transfer it over to the new box which already 100x100 and see if it fits.
That's too much work. Why not just resize it? :dahell:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
That's too much work. Why not just resize it? :dahell:

Different methods, relatively same results. :yeshrug:
That's why I posted the Gimp tutorial after what I said since that method is prolly more clearer.
But basically my method is just to select the focus of what you want, do an inverted delete which erases everything BUT what you selected, clean it up, re-size it, and paste it over in the new 100x100 box, going back to the original picture to resize, edit, clean up any blemishes it may have.

Plus he was talkin' about now getting the shyts to shrink anyways, so why not make a box that's already to the size you want and fit everything in that? I mean, whatever works, is all I'm sayin'.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
:BushBlessed:

You can still see the guy's finger on Bush's hand and there's all sorts of background left in there like above Bush's head, there's the black part of someone's headband showing

:lolbron:

bush7.jpg

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I'd help ya'll out but I haven't gotten around to installing photoshop on my new computer yet. Might go ahead later and do that.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
How do you get to the Coli Dark shyts? I'm on what I assume is the regular, grey shyt and I know my smilies be looking fresh to death (to me) in Gimp, but the minute I upload 'em to the Coli, I can see every wave, every fukking left over pixel...fukking jagged ass cutouts...:upsetfavre:

Hover over your username at the top of the page (next to your inbox and alerts) and click preferences. The first setting on there is to change the theme, select whichever one you want and then scroll down and save changes.

Address_Unknown

Daps
Hover over your username at the top of the page (next to your inbox and alerts) and click preferences. The first setting on there is to change the theme, select whichever one you want and then scroll down and save changes.
"nikka, what?"
full

:lolbron: I'm just playing. Thanks for the Info, breh.

Address_Unknown

Daps
"nikka, what?"
full

:lolbron: I'm just playing. Thanks for the Info, breh.

You see the Same shyt? I can see a bit of brown ontop of Cube's head that I wasn't seeing in the default theme.
This shyt gonna add a whole 'nother leve of paranoia to my already limited smiley making self esteem.:AU_SSB: