Anyone Listen To Brian Gewirtz (Former Head Writer) On Talk Is Jericho Yet?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Haven't finished it yet but the interview has been dope. So far he's talked about his first interactions with Rock, Triple H and Foley. He's also told a hilarious story about having to go to Wrestlers Court with Edge and Christian because of Hardcore Holly being jealous of Edge and Christian's TV time. Hope you brehs check it out.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Haven't finished it yet but the interview has been dope. So far he's talked about his first interactions with Rock, Triple H and Foley. He's also told a hilarious story about having to go to Wrestlers Court with Edge and Christian because of Hardcore Holly being jealous of Edge and Christian's TV time. Hope you brehs check it out.

At work not doing shyt i'll peep. Does he or jericho hold back or go PC?

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like a real dude. really enjoyed the podcast.

honestly, as much i enjoy stone goat and teddy shooting the shyt, Jerichos podcast has been much better for a while.

Austin is better at going on monologues, but Jericho is better with the actual interview. He's corny by himself, but he has a good flow and brings up solid topics with the guests.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Listening to the recent podcast he did. He tells his story about wrestler’s court. Bob Holly snitched him out because Edge gave Brian a Flash action figure and the weirdo thought it was a bribe to put E&C on tv. His sentence was writing a Fuxkin 4-5k word essay on why the business should be respected.

These carnies are so petty and carny. :scust: