Anyone stop themselves from committing suicide?

Where you go if you kick the bucket?

• Total voters

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I'm a sobbing mess brehs, I cry a lot but thinking about this is making me hysterical..

Thankfully I'm not suicidal now, but a few years ago I was, for a lotta reasons that are for another thread.

Being a teenager clouded my better judgement, however, my Grandmother is a very religious, sweet woman who was like my 2nd mom, and one of the few family members I don't wanna disappoint.

If I killed myself then (and now), she'd think i'd be burning in hell, and there'd be nothing she could do to save me, I didn't want her to live with that stress, as much as I didn't want to live.

Eventually, I realized I had a lot to live for, including my grandmother (and the rest of my family, of course).

Thanks grandma, out of all the stuff you've done for me, this had to be the best :mjcry:

Anyone else got stories?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah but for real. Never have and dont know anyone who has (or admitted), I will say best to talk to someone when you are down whether its fam or professionals.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Whats with all the depression and suicidal threads lately :dahell: y'all been going thru

I think alot of these cats grew up in homes where their parents provided material things but not emotional things.

I grew up broke as hell but had fam that literally were experiencing a Civil War, so I always knew I had a life to appreciate.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I've never been suicidal but I think wondering about suicide is normal. We're born against our own will and we're only human. Other implications make some more susceptible to it than others sadly...

Yeah, death itself is something people are pretty interested in but don't admit - being a couch potato gave me more than enough free time to stress myself out about life's intricacies (heh, cac).