best-hard-sodas--a962397b694cd33b.jpg

online reviews have been good.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I might get some tomorrow, I like the hard lemonade so I can't see myself hating this one either.
theres others too that are called best damn, there made by budwieser and the orange soda i posted is made by miller i think... i saw a video on the budwieser one and he was drinking a root beer one and he siad it was kinda flat... maybe it was just that flavor who knows, they got cherry cola and stuff too.... im going to try the orange soda by miller first... im reading that these soda with alcohol is the new wave.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i used to drink hard lemonade before i turned 21 back before i knew anything about alcohol and some girl called me and my homie gay because we were drinking that shyt so i had to :camby: those kind of drinks
im not really a fan of mikes hard lemonade but from what im reading this is more like a true soda with alcohol.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i used to drink hard lemonade before i turned 21 back before i knew anything about alcohol and some girl called me and my homie gay because we were drinking that shyt so i had to :camby: those kind of drinks

fukk what people think. If you like how the shyt taste and it get you drunk, fukk it drink that shyt.:yeshrug: