Apparently, Seth Rollins isn’t the Star that WWE hoped he would be. Gee whiz I wonder why?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Ok, this is a JD rant. It’s long. The TLDR is pretty much WWE is not happy that Seth isn’t a bigger star. But I’m pretty sure we all know why. If you’re in the mood for a long profanity filled rant, then sit back and relax.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
It’s because he looks like a fan and wines when he talks
I will never forget years ago when I was taking a class at the community college.
My classmate had not watched WWE since the 90's so when he took his son and saw CM Punk was the champ he was disgusted.:russ:
He went on a rant for like 15 minutes about how he could whup his ass and what happen to the larger than life star.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never forget years ago when I was taking a class at the community college.
My classmate had not watched WWE since the 90's so when he took his son and saw CM Punk was the champ he was disgusted.:russ:
He went on a rant for like 15 minutes about how he could whup his ass and what happen to the larger than life star.
Similar look to hbk

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's because those idiots fukked him over time after time after time

From being booked like shyt as the WWE champ & being Cena's bytch to coming back white hot after returning from injury only to be turned heel the same fuccking night because of wanting Roman in that spot instead of him :snoop:

Last edited:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I wonder what he thinks of stroman and lesnar
I can imagine...
PowerfulSnivelingBlueshark-max-1mb.gif