Apparently they got this disease up north called lyme disease

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Da fukk you doing in the woods man? Damn. The woods ain't no place for a coli breh.

Change

All Star
Daps
Have they given you some penicillin? Thats the treatment for that.

Be sure to check yourself about every hour or so when outdoors for ticks in the future. Some kind of recharge period or something between feedings

Get well soon.

Penicillin is not the treatment for that. You should treat with Doxycycline 60 days past last sympton or an IV. It's not an up north disease. It's in every state but worse on the east coast and up north. The tic also carries Bartonella, Babesiosis, and Ehrlichiosis.

What are you being treated with right now?

Unfortunately many people have tic born related diseases right now and don't know it due to poor testing procedures. In a decade tic born related illnesses will be a bigger epidemic than aids.

Just make sure you treat properly to save you from a possible lifetime of suffering due to the variety of symptoms.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Even as a country boy I stayed out of the bushes as much as I could cause of hating ticks. I knew a lady who had one eating into her back and she didn't know it for several days. But luckily someone got it out and she didn't get Lyme disease. Even now I make sure I check myself thoroughly after I come from outside after a long period of time.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Get well.......but that future avi got me :pachaha:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Scust at u gettin taken out by an insect 1000x smaller than u...weak ass nikka..I bet ya pappy was a deadbeat too

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Just thought I'd stop by and say "Hi" :thumbsup:

gD0tHHz.jpg

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
And you boy contracted it. Sittin in the er now joints fukked up, irregular heartbeat...gotta go back down south man...pardon the flabby n sick peace sign but here is a pic showing that I am doin alright.

3uqe4aza.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD
:mjcry: you still alive breh?

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
:mjcry: you still alive breh?
Yes brotha, been fighting it, constant temple headaches, beyond exhausting fatigue, joint pain, I just go about my day everyday, without telling anybody pretending to feel normal, but when I get home, I crash and shutdown sometimes staring at the ceiling with blank thoughts. Nobody knows I have it because I conceal it heavy, I force myself to workout and smile but, dam man this shyt is a bytch for sure, thanks for asking family

DivaForever

RIP Selena
Daps
How you holding up
And you boy contracted it. Sittin in the er now joints fukked up, irregular heartbeat...gotta go back down south man...pardon the flabby n sick peace sign but here is a pic showing that I am doin alright.

3uqe4aza.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
hope you got a bunch of cute nurses. Anytime I've ever visited people in the hospital I'm :takedat::mjgrin: at all the nurses. A single doctor should really be :eat:.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yes brotha, been fighting it, constant temple headaches, beyond exhausting fatigue, joint pain, I just go about my day everyday, without telling anybody pretending to feel normal, but when I get home, I crash and shutdown sometimes staring at the ceiling with blank thoughts. Nobody knows I have it because I conceal it heavy, I force myself to workout and smile but, dam man this shyt is a bytch for sure, thanks for asking family
How do you know you got it?