Apparently You Don't Need 8 Glasses of Water Per Day

Do you Agree You Should Only Drink When Thirsty?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Here's how the '8 glasses of water a day' myth started and why it's not scientifically true

There are a couple of other factors such as Omega 3s and Minerals which help the body hold onto moisture that have to be taken into account. However, I'm more in the middle. I think you should have about 3-4 glasses a day. Depends on whether you are Male or Female, active or sedentary etc. Everyone is different. If you eat a lot of Fruits and especially steamed vegetables, maybe 1 a day could be sufficient. Too much water can cause bloating, malabsorption of nutrients (it dilutes your saliva and stomach acids to break down food) and wash out too much sodium which is necessary for many aspects of homeostasis.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If you're an active individual and you're not getting at least 2 liters of water (about 8 x 8 ounce glasses of water per day) you will regret it

If you're sedentary and don't do any exercise or anything like that yeah sure, knock yourself out and don't drink water.

I got a 1 Liter water bottle that I carry with me to work. I drink at least 1 during the morning, 1 during the afternoon with lunch and whatever, and then maybe a liter between the time I work out/run and the time I get home.

It's not rocket science...and no I don't feel bloated nor am I lacking any nutrients or any of the stuff that link is suggesting.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
If you're an active individual and you're not getting at least 2 liters of water (about 8 x 8 ounce glasses of water per day) you will regret it

If you're sedentary and don't do any exercise or anything like that yeah sure, knock yourself out and don't drink water.

I got a 1 Liter water bottle that I carry with me to work. I drink at least 1 during the morning, 1 during the afternoon with lunch and whatever, and then maybe a liter between the time I work out/run and the time I get home.

It's not rocket science...and no I don't feel bloated nor am I lacking any nutrients or any of the stuff that link is suggesting.

I think above all else we need to:

1) Listen to our bodies.
2) Take stock of our general state of health and how we react to things individually (one Man can drink coffee at 11pm and fall right to sleep, others will be up all night if they drink even one cup at 11am).
3) Don't listen to corporations or people who have vested interests in your doing a certain habit or activity for profit.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
' In other words, the solar flares are just visual effects played by the people of the Sun. They created the holographic display in order to create a "Visual Fence" so that we humans who are warlike creatures will stay away from the vicinity of the Sun and not dare to get to the Sun. But all these will change in the near future, as the news of the impending rise of the Earth to the 5th Dimensional Ascension will make the beings on the Sun to remove the looping visual display."
How old are u breh?
You really believe in shyt like this breh?
u lost ya fukin mind breh

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
' In other words, the solar flares are just visual effects played by the people of the Sun. They created the holographic display in order to create a "Visual Fence" so that we humans who are warlike creatures will stay away from the vicinity of the Sun and not dare to get to the Sun. But all these will change in the near future, as the news of the impending rise of the Earth to the 5th Dimensional Ascension will make the beings on the Sun to remove the looping visual display."
How old are u breh?
You really believe in shyt like this breh?
u lost ya fukin mind breh

You don't have to believe it but it's the truth

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Of course not

Water is one of products formed when glucose is broken down by the body. You get water from eating food basically

From the sugars and carbs in pasta, fruit, vegetables etc.