Apple FaceTime Bug

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Who's gonna be first to hear their girl getting them cheeks smashed:mjlit:?
Me.
full

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tried to do it and couldn't get it to work like in the video.
Looks like Apple shut it down really quick.
Supposedly they disabled the ability to add additional people to a facetime call until they roll out an update fixing the issue.
Definitely an L for Apple, but not the end of the world since they've contained it quickly.

"contained" ... that's what they want y'all to think, meanwhile they up in their office like :mjlit:

Android only :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
"contained" ... that's what they want y'all to think, meanwhile they up in their office like :mjlit:

Android only :manny:
All systems can be exploited. :manny: Not makin excuses, just saying it happened, and they squashed it quick.
This exploit is just more embarrassing and visible due to Apple's position in the market.
Let's not be silly and insinuate that Android is a more secure platform than Apple.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
All systems can be exploited. :manny: Not makin excuses, just saying it happened, and they squashed it quick.
This exploit is just more embarrassing and visible due to Apple's position in the market.
Let's not be silly and insinuate that Android is a more secure platform than Apple.
You doin a lot or juelzin. The bug still there but they havent fixed it, only disabled users access. This exploit is embarrasing to Apple cause they market themselves at being more secure then competitors which is false

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Does this still happen. I got shook and turned my shyt off

Nah. They turned off Group FaceTime which exploited the bug. It technically still exist, but it won’t happen while Group FaceTime is down.