All Star
Daps
itt nikkas conveniently ignoring the technocratic elite who lord over you

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Wonder how much the GDP of California would be if apple wasn't there.

I know this is just the 5 most populous states, but I wonder if California would still run away with it. Most likely I imagine because of Silicon Valley.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Wonder how much the GDP of California would be if apple wasn't there.

I know this is just the 5 most populous states, but I wonder if California would still run away with it. Most likely I imagine because of Silicon Valley.
California has entertainment, naval research, all type of research, etc. California would be the 8th largest economy in the world if it was a country. Idk what it would be without Apple.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Now that I think about it, Apple is truly a remarkable story. No company in the history of the world has touched as many lives as they did. And to think, they did it TWICE...

No other company has also killed all forms of competition in the way like Apple did. Think about it for a second. These mofos kill list would make any hard core gangster blush;

Motorola
Dell
The ENTIRE music industry
Microsoft
Sony
Nintendo
Nokia
Blackberry
and so on and so on...

Steve Jobs in the afterlife like:wow:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that I think about it, Apple is truly a remarkable story. No company in the history of the world has touched as many lives as they did. And to think, they did it TWICE...

No other company has also killed all forms of competition in the way like Apple did. Think about it for a second. These mofos kill list would make any hard core gangster blush;

Motorola
Dell
The ENTIRE music industry
Microsoft
Sony
Nintendo
Nokia
Blackberry
and so on and so on...

Steve Jobs in the afterlife like:wow:

The only thing that applies on that list is Blackberry and Nokia... Motorola is dead only in name

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I highly doubt that. microsoft products are still the standard in most businesses and have the lion's share of the market.

They have I looked it up, Microsoft worth was only as big as apples current worth in 1999. Apple is almost twice as much as Microsoft which I find absolutely absurd. Goes to show if you can look down a niche product and capitalise on it yearly you are good to go.