Apple Says RCS Messages Will Have Green Bubbles

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

Since I published my story on the news this morning, there's one thing everyone wants to know: is the blue bubbles vs green bubbles debate coming to an end? I'm happy to say I now have an official answer: nope. RCS will use green bubbles just like SMS. [...] Apple has confirmed to me that blue bubbles will still be used to represent iMessages, while green bubbles will represent RCS messages. The company uses blue bubbles to denote what it believes is the best and most secure way for iPhone users to communicate, which is iMessage.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Since I published my story on the news this morning, there's one thing everyone wants to know: is the blue bubbles vs green bubbles debate coming to an end? I'm happy to say I now have an official answer: nope. RCS will use green bubbles just like SMS. [...] Apple has confirmed to me that blue bubbles will still be used to represent iMessages, while green bubbles will represent RCS messages. The company uses blue bubbles to denote what it believes is the best and most secure way for iPhone users to communicate, which is iMessage.
Lmaoo

Hilarious troll job.