Elizabeth Warren on green texts: Apple is ruining relationships

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Android users always got Apple in their heads and their mouths talking about how much better their phones are, yet can’t let the green bubble babble go:mjlol:
It's the opposite we give two fukks about apple lol. Wouldn't even know bubbles existed if not for yall crying about it.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
if they have to ditch the green bubbles and facetime exclusivity, i would officially have no reason to own apple's shtity phones. pixel way better. samsungs way better. but they make you look "poor" even if it's more expensive.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
if they have to ditch the green bubbles and facetime exclusivity, i would officially have no reason to own apple's shtity phones. pixel way better. samsungs way better. but they make you look "poor" even if it's more expensive.

Plus, Apple users swear up and down that their beef is with Android when it's not :dead:

iPhone vs. Galaxy, etc. (phone)
iOS vs. Android (operating system)
Apple vs. Samsung (brand)

Brag about owning an iPhone thinking you have the Apple stimulus and not knowing you really paid for a Samsung product because Apple doesn't actually make their products and relies on Samsung to produce their phones, Apple Gang brehs and brehettes.

Samsung laughing at this "beef" all the way to the bank :dead:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
I always laugh at the green bubble complaints. With my phone, the text bubbles are whatever color I want them to be :mjlol:

Right now I got my NBA team's colorway :banderas: