Apple vs Tidal: Tidal faces $20M lawsuit over Drake’s Apple deal #lilweezyanafest Update:Tidal Lied?

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is the "Feeling myself" video with Nicki and Beyonce not on Itunes? Why is it Not on Youtube? How come every-time someone does upload it, it gets snatched down by Tidal? Because it's an EXCLUSIVE and Tidal owns the rights to this EXCLUSIVE so they are not going to let Itunes or Youtube make money off of their exclusives. The Same way Apple owns the rights to any and All Drake exclusives and Tidal was infringing on that right by using Drake in one of Tidals exclusives. It's not the fact that Drake performed, it's the fact that Tidal tried to use it as part of a Tidal Exclusive.

nikkas all emotional, writing paragraphs and shyt. It's just business. Tidal should have known this.

this used to be my favorite coli put down. now though seems everybody uses it. step ya rhetorical comeback game up.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So did Drake sign a 360 type deal with Apple where they control all the rights to his content, likeness and appearances ?

If so then 19 million seems like a low ball offer....

James Harden just got $200 million from Adidas (about 20x what they gave Kanye)

These superstar rappers stay gettin long dikked by corporations...
Apple signed for the exclusive right to stream Drakes music. So no, they aren't gonna let drake stream a concert on tidal. Its simple really. Why would apple pay 20 million if Tidal can still get Drake for free anyway? Of course they sue.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
So know one has yet produced a GoPro cam or shytty cell phone cell phone footage of Drizzy's controversial performance at the Katrina benefit? Apple has me curious...

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Apple signed for the exclusive right to stream Drakes music. So no, they aren't gonna let drake stream a concert on tidal. Its simple really. Why would apple pay 20 million if Tidal can still get Drake for free anyway? Of course they sue.
you can stream Drake's music on Tidal. All of Dr Dre's albums are also on Tidal

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
you can stream Drake's music on Tidal. All of Dr Dre's albums are also on Tidal