Apple Watch 2 reportedly includes cellphone data, so you wont need your phone

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
But how much is that bill per month though total wise :patrice:

Only $5 additional because the watch gets it's own phone number. Then Verizon will be a call forward to your main cell. So in case you don't have your phone, your watch will ring. If you want others to just have your watch phone number, you just give them that as well. Either way, both will ring.

I have the Verizon 6 GB plan with my daughter and I on it. Both of our phones are paid off. I also paid for the watch outright as well (I don't think you can a get a plan for it).

So I pay around $108/mo total. So not bad at all. I use to pay like $320 for the whole family, but I got divorced :owlawd: and everything been great since then.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Only $5 additional because the watch gets it's own phone number. Then Verizon will be a call forward to your main cell. So in case you don't have your phone, your watch will ring. If you want others to just have your watch phone number, you just give them that as well. Either way, both will ring.

I have the Verizon 6 GB plan with my daughter and I on it. Both of our phones are paid off. I also paid for the watch outright as well (I don't think you can a get a plan for it).

So I pay around $108/mo total. So not bad at all. I use to pay like $320 for the whole family, but I got divorced :owlawd: and everything been great since then.
Get married brehs

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
fukk a watch getting it's own number, it just needs to be cellular like an iPad is

but it needs to be 3-4x faster, that's the main issue

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just bought a 42mm Apple Watch for $320 on ebay. It was an impluse buy, but fukk it. I'll sell it for $50 less if I don't like it. I dunno what made me want one today, but I just bought that shyt. I haven't worn a watch in years, but I think I'll use this, especially for the exercise options.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I just bought a 42mm Apple Watch for $320 on ebay. It was an impluse buy, but fukk it. I'll sell it for $50 less if I don't like it. I dunno what made me want one today, but I just bought that shyt. I haven't worn a watch in years, but I think I'll use this, especially for the exercise options.
Are you planning to get 3 of them to get that 936x390 action going? :takedat: