Apple's WWDC 2019 | June 3 -7

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
This was supposed to be the year Apple would show where the billions they slashed from hardware went, they showed it. Your earphones, phone, tablet, watch, car, and soon credit card are connected and they all work together in some way that's helpful. There's a period tracker in your watch lol. Now they're jumping into the streaming warz this fall, you gotta think what is Google doing while all this is happening.

Best way to describe it, feels like we're closer to having chips in our skin from Apple while Google's playing in 2014. All these phones cost about the same now, what else am I getting besides a new update every year.

Comp wise im sticking with apple, phone wise I'm :camby:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Thread doing :flabbynsick: numbers.

Apple is pretty stagnant at this point. Me and the wife upgraded from 6/7's this weekend and all we got were the same phones, but with larger screens. I'm still a big fan of apple's software, so I'm not mad at it. At this point in my life, all i want is a reliable phone/computer that has an easy to manage file structure, and ios/osx performs this almost flawlessly. These android phones and chromebooks don't offer anything that i'm looking for currently, tech in general is at a lull right now.

Touchpal is a third party swipe keyboard that doesn't require jailbreak and works great. It'll be nice having a native swipe kb though.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

Ear ringing breh:mjcry: sometimes your in a area where it could be loud. This apple watch feature could help because sometimes i get scared thinking its to loud when it really isn’t.

Lmao nah I def know what tinnitus is I have it too. But :salute: on the video