Approaching women at the gym

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smashed a few of them back in the day, super easy if you're fit and they see you regularly.

These days I don't bother wasting my time with gym p*ssy :yeshrug:

That's where I go to get away, I'm too old to be entertaining potential drama / fukkery in my place of worship.

Dang. Wish I had it like that.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Well, at least he asked.

Some of the chicks in the gym man :whoo: :sadcam: :mjcry:

This chick came in, serious leg routine, bubble rounder than a peach, highlighter pink boy shorts.... kept palming her cheeks between sets :damn:

This is supposed to be a family gym
man it's all the same though it nothing you aint ever smashed before. Or maybe you have. But I've had plenty of wack P$ssy from girls who are thick ; or bodies look 10 /10 :yeshrug:

Daps
The ones to holler at are the ones that sit right by you and exercise on the gym equipment when there are a shytload of empty seats in the gym to workout at. Like you can be working out by yourself, and she just sits right next to you and workout right next to you. One time I was watching this chick exercise right next to me, and she caught me looking at her ass and t*ts, and she didn't even get mad, nor felt uncomfotable about it. I was kinda shocked.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ones to holler at are the ones that sit right by you and exercise on the gym equipment when there are a shytload of empty seats in the gym to workout at. Like you can be working out by yourself, and she just sits right next to you and workout right next to you. One time I was watching this chick exercise right next to me, and she caught me looking at her ass and t*ts, and she didn't even get mad, nor felt uncomfotable about it. I was kinda shocked.

But did you hit tho?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm never hanging out with a guy who goes to my gym ever again.

This guy who I've been eyeing who is fine as fukk, I asked him his name yesterday and dude just handed me a slip of paper w/ his name and number instead.

Anyways, so last night we meet up and have a few drinks. I had like 2 beers. I had to drive home and don't like driving tipsy plus I could tell dude was trying to get me drunk to hook up

We made out a bit..and kept trying to take it further. And I didn't want to. I told him "no, I don't want to hook up with you" .. His response was pulling down his pants and trying to force me to suck his dikk.

Now I have to see this loser at my work everyday.

Oh shyt that was you !:gladbron: my bad. I get filthy when that liquor get in me. Let me make it up to you I'll behave myself this time I promise.
:lolbron:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
There's some fine ass men who work out at my gym.. I WISH they'd approach me. But I guess it's a lil different cause I work at Golds. Most the guys are regulars.

I'm never hanging out with a guy who goes to my gym ever again.

This guy who I've been eyeing who is fine as fukk, I asked him his name yesterday and dude just handed me a slip of paper w/ his name and number instead.

Anyways, so last night we meet up and have a few drinks. I had like 2 beers. I had to drive home and don't like driving tipsy plus I could tell dude was trying to get me drunk to hook up

We made out a bit..and kept trying to take it further. And I didn't want to. I told him "no, I don't want to hook up with you" .. His response was pulling down his pants and trying to force me to suck his dikk.

Now I have to see this loser at my work everyday.
:heh::dead:
Talk about be careful what you wish for:pachaha:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It's this fine little blasian looking chick ivery seen the past few days. She always by herself, looks like she keeps to herself. I wanna holla at her but don't even know how. Too much of a struggle. :why: we'd make gorgeous little babies :noah:

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Most of the attractive chicks at my gym work there. There's this one amazon snow bunny who only comes through every now and then, can't front brehs whenever I see her I have to purposely try to ignore her so I don't make an ass out of myself and :noah:in public.