Archie Lee The Hitman - Grown Man Business

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Literally haven't heard an Archie Lee song in 20 years, so I pretty much don't remember what he even sounded like during Swishahouse's heyday. This album here is NICE though, and glad I randomly came across it.

@DonKnock @shopthatwrecks @richaveli83 @Houston911 @who_better_than_me
@BigSteve @Edub @Rawster @TEKBEATZ @billywhosmokealot
@Billy Ocean @SleezyBigSlim @keepitrealprk @Lumumba @mobbinfms
@LevelUp @Juggalo Fred @diggy @Still Benefited @Drip Bayless
@RebelX @Turbulent @staticshock @CrushedGroove @Crevard113
@IronFist @hustlemania @Hiphoplives4eva

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
its 2 archie lees..lol

this is the suc archie from herschelwood 8100%

this archie lee was fat...

then you got our archie lee on the nawf from rosewood..

LTM4NzQuanBlZw.jpeg

this archie wild than a muhfukka he will rob ya muhtafukkin ass

the suc archie tried talking that shyt.. shut the fukk up real quick...him pieface and the other nikka from hershie got broke off...

them nikkas looked a keke crazy than a muhfukka when keke jumped on the house

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
its 2 archie lees..lol

this is the suc archie from herschelwood 8100%

this archie lee was fat...

then you got our archie lee on the nawf from rosewood..

LTM4NzQuanBlZw.jpeg

this archie wild than a muhfukka he will rob ya muhtafukkin ass

the suc archie tried talking that shyt.. shut the fukk up real quick...him pieface and the other nikka from hershie got broke off...

them nikkas looked a keke crazy than a muhfukka when keke jumped on the house

Oh shyt :russ::russ::ohhh:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember when SwishaHouse was first starting. Archie Lee was outside Chocolate Town handing out CDs. I got one from him but I don't remember the name of it. We popped it in and was like man these nikkas copying Screw. About a year or so later my patna played one of the tapes with Slim rapping on that When A Woman's Fed Up and that hoe was so cold. Made me a fan after that.

I remember having that Herschelwood Hardheads tape when it came out, I forgot about it being 2 Archie Lee's

:russ:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
The original Archie Lee, he got beat in a fight by Keke in Herschelwood. That's probably why Archie Lee started getting his fitness together.

When they dropped that DVD dissing Keke he was on lock. Keke was scared of them other 2 though. He knew Pie Face and Duke wasn't Nathan too play with. That's probably one of the reason he ran to Swishahouse shortly after.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The original Archie Lee, he got beat in a fight by Keke in Herschelwood. That's probably why Archie Lee started getting his fitness together.

When they dropped that DVD dissing Keke he was on lock. Keke was scared of them other 2 though. He knew Pie Face and Duke wasn't Nathan too play with. That's probably one of the reason he ran to Swishahouse shortly after.
He ran to Atlanta first

saw how slim resurrected esg career

came back to Texas piggy backed on slim

got his feet wet n Paul started trickin on em

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
He ran to Atlanta first

saw how slim resurrected esg career

came back to Texas piggy backed on slim

got his feet wet n Paul started trickin on em
I always wondered why he was so quick to say "Paul Wall my brother"

He never even called his Herschelwood childhood friend's that shyt.

Paul Wall one friendly dude:mjlol:
Nobody on the Southside wanted to see anything bad happen to him.

Bless his stupid white boy heart, I see why he never got called out for switching side's in his music. Only person that ever was annoyed and showed it was Lil Flip when he meat rode T.I. after allegedly getting Lil Flip name tattooed on his body :francis:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I remember when SwishaHouse was first starting. Archie Lee was outside Chocolate Town handing out CDs. I got one from him but I don't remember the name of it. We popped it in and was like man these nikkas copying Screw. About a year or so later my patna played one of the tapes with Slim rapping on that When A Woman's Fed Up and that hoe was so cold. Made me a fan after that.

I remember having that Herschelwood Hardheads tape when it came out, I forgot about it being 2 Archie Lee's

:russ:
I always said the only 3thinga that separated swishahouse from screw

2 djs
The entire swishahouse was young hungry nikkas they stayed ready

they didn’t limit their product to jus houston and Austin

They got out there n put product on shelves

if they were in Dallas and cap at the bomb was their number one customer

they will go literally around to the next booth n try n give them a cheaper price since they barely making it off bootlegs

if they don’t want the product next album they getting called out

n all the customers goin to music boxx will know they gettin fukked with bootlegs

then it’s get down lay down or shut down

they will shut down only to open further in the back of the Bazaar lol

93-96 is screw at his best and hungry

after that nihgas around him wasn’t really motivating him to get off his ass n wreck he had spurts of when he was motivated then he would fall all the way back

Esg was the only one motivating him n tryin to get him in the game to have his own shyt a label

he didn’t wanna do it .. n swishahouse did what he didn’t wanna do majors came to them

major artist linked up with Ron c n watts to remix their albums

they gettin 50k-100k to remix shyt n signed to a major label

it’s cool to see shaq quik pac cube spice slide dine Cullen to visit n buy tapes

but drake Frank ocean did the same shyt n their label gave Ron c nem deals to remix album

boys got steady income

kinda sad all them rappers in the suc and they couldn’t save the screw shop on Cullen

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I always said the only 3thinga that separated swishahouse from screw

2 djs
The entire swishahouse was young hungry nikkas they stayed ready

they didn’t limit their product to jus houston and Austin

They got out there n put product on shelves

if they were in Dallas and cap at the bomb was their number one customer

they will go literally around to the next booth n try n give them a cheaper price since they barely making it off bootlegs

if they don’t want the product next album they getting called out

n all the customers goin to music boxx will know they gettin fukked with bootlegs

then it’s get down lay down or shut down

they will shut down only to open further in the back of the Bazaar lol

93-96 is screw at his best and hungry

after that nihgas around him wasn’t really motivating him to get off his ass n wreck he had spurts of when he was motivated then he would fall all the way back

Esg was the only one motivating him n tryin to get him in the game to have his own shyt a label

he didn’t wanna do it .. n swishahouse did what he didn’t wanna do majors came to them

major artist linked up with Ron c n watts to remix their albums

they gettin 50k-100k to remix shyt n signed to a major label

it’s cool to see shaq quik pac cube spice slide dine Cullen to visit n buy tapes

but drake Frank ocean did the same shyt n their label gave Ron c nem deals to remix album

boys got steady income

kinda sad all them rappers in the suc and they couldn’t save the screw shop on Cullen
Screw wasn't business minded and then drugs had him. It's almost like he let some of them dude's get him on that shyt to fit in. When Screw was just a 40 ounce drinking dude in the beginning.

Paul like a white version of him. Too damn friendly for their own good. Paul thought he had to sip and smoke when him and Hakeem broke up and he started claiming Southlea aka South Bank:snoop:

Dude went from Gospel Rap to secular and not cursing to a whole 180 :mindblown:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I always wondered why he was so quick to say "Paul Wall my brother"

He never even called his Herschelwood childhood friend's that shyt.

Paul Wall one friendly dude:mjlol:
Nobody on the Southside wanted to see anything bad happen to him.

Bless his stupid white boy heart, I see why he never got called out for switching side's in his music. Only person that ever was annoyed and showed it was Lil Flip when he meat rode T.I. after allegedly getting Lil Flip name tattooed on his body :francis:

Paul was both flip and ti dj durin the beef

flip and Paul were homeboys

homeboys fukk u over when it comes to business

it goes from gettin paid 500-1000 to da sucka free mix to .. hump tryin to front work

Paul signed to Atlantic and ti at Atlantic

paper a whole lot better

Beef had nothin to do with Paul lol

Did flip try and squash the plex between Paul and Cham who he was both cool with

nah he rode with Cham .. Paul stil was the dj b this was before the ti incident

hawk was the only one who tried to squash it the beef before it got out

paul was a easy target to flip the from the south slim thug slugs on

Notice flip didn’t diss Scarface 3rd or his uncle

Paul wall was nowhere on none of them tapes

jus like u never heard Paul shoot a a slug or say flips name in a song

Diamonds og version off already platinum .. slim said the nihga name

from the south “ after ya album flop nikka u gone be on Koch”

Ppl talked shyt about slim on forums .. for namin the album already platinum and only goin gold .. where did slim go after the album Koch

Slim dissed flip multiple times

Made from the south and didn’t even address who he was talkin about everybody knew nikka didn’t say shyt

Ro was asked and he said it was about Paul wall :: but went at slim ..

2nd time flip needed zro to bail him out .. slim didn’t barre ro

Paul wall friendly ass hell but that beef didn’t concern him ..he was gettin money off both sides

Flip history lol

flex - claimed he was stealing his style

esg- claimed he was stealing rhymes .. when any Texas nikka kno that was a lie .

. truth was e saw slim was making real money off flows no albums

Here e is with nikkas with a label that can’t even pay a nikka money but would rather front a nikka some work .. so e stopped fukkin with flip and ran with slim instead

flip was jealous of slim .. slim had slabs Harley’s excursions Bentleys and flip didn’t have shyt

flip stop fukkin with screw n ran to swishahouse nihgas his age eatin better than them nikkas at screw.. all 28 of them nikkas at the house had shyt to show for what they doin with piece n chain

Slim- jealousy .. slim literally a self made millionaire only nihgas in the city livin better than slim at that time in that age group were athletes

ti - it couldn’t take a nihga tellin him no:. And when he pressed the issue flip shytted on him

Paul wall - this was pulled out of flips ass.. Paul don’t bother nobody he stay out the way

even the Cham beef :: it wasn’t a beef .. Cham lyin sayin everybody good when the fans notice the energy wasn’t the same

Paul made a post on his 713 movement forum his very first post ever and he addressed everything

was no disrespect or anything he pretty much said they grew apart and that was that .. Cham didn’t like it and was mad because all the shyt Cham said was a lie n wrote a post longer than this one explaining his life etc

why rasaq instigated the fight don’t kno.. why mad Hatta instigate it with the music

don’t know .. but it wasn’t a beef whatsoever

Cham had his new team went his way Paul had his team with hawk n the grit boys n went his way