are any coli brehs lawyers?

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Would be interesting to see

I got some questions about law school, the type of attorney you are, worst case you’ve ever dealt with, most high profile case you’ve ever dealt with, etc.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
As much as I love reading, I envy their ability to read and write all day, every day. I could do it but I would hate sifting through all that legal jargon made to confuse people

real talk...its such a different way of thinking that it completely changes the way u have a conversation with a regular person....u become so analytical that u break down the simplest statement from someone into a case analysis....its somethin that I and those in the legal field have to work on in social environments...:mjgrin:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Would be interesting to see

I got some questions about law school, the type of attorney you are, worst case you’ve ever dealt with, most high profile case you’ve ever dealt with, etc.
@Colgatebrah
Breh, we've played on Xbox together, I thought you knew I was an attorney.

When I get back from vacation, let's talk.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
you still in law school breh? I have heard there is a lot of writing...and studying. I also heard the bar is a bytch to pass. Have you taken it yet breh? Also what was your undergrad major before law school?

i'm not in law school yet...just finished my undergrad and I'm registering to Fordham University law....had to take a break and deal with real world shyt but i plan to get it done..

like most i took the poli sci route and various pre law classes (criminal, tort, litigation, etc...) and have been working for the DA's office since 2013....yes there is A LOT of drafting..researching...trial prepping in all fields of law...i've worked in Corporate...Criminal...Matrimonial...Forecloser law as a paralegal and that is one thing u will never get away from is the writing/research process...but if u have a passion for it you will we just fine.....becomes second nauture....:myman:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
i'm not in law school yet...just finished my undergrad and I'm registering to Fordham University law....had to take a break and deal with real world shyt but i plan to get it done..

like most i took the poli sci route and various pre law classes (criminal, tort, litigation, etc...) and have been working for the DA's office since 2013....yes there is A LOT of drafting..researching...trial prepping in all fields of law...i've worked in Corporate...Criminal...Matrimonial...Forecloser law as a paralegal and that is one thing u will never get away from is the writing/research process...but if u have a passion for it you will we just fine.....becomes second nauture....:myman:
Which DA's office? I've applied to Kings County and I going to apply to New York Queens and BX soon....