are black men really scared to go to the doctor?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
:beli: hell no

lupe1.png

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Bruh, I'm rarely on that conspiracy time but I really don't fuking trust doctors down here in Alabamer. I swear they try to over medicate my mother, etc. Only solution is to see multiple doctors, we didn't get shyt done until we finally found a group of black doctors that have helped my mother tremendously. And we did it all without the "required" medication. Just saying, be careful with some of these old white doctors, always get more than one opinion before proceed with anything involving your health.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
plot twist... youre the cac, if you werent you would know the answer. or youre a sheltered fakkit you pick
i can only speak for myself. i would like to hear the other brothers thoughts on this topic without bs from you

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
fukk outta here. Black folks are #1 in heart disease and diabetes because of this ignorant ass thinking BUT again I blame cacs.

Aight Explain how its ignorant ass thinking. :jbhmm:

My claim is doctors in american hospitals arent there to heal people but to make money temporarily relieving symptoms.

you blamed black folks for getting sick because of their ignorant ass thinking...then blamed cacs.. :patrice:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
From my experiences, yeah.
My uncle was sick but refused to go to the hospital. Then he died.:mjcry:
Turns out he had Sepsis, which he could've treated and survived had he gone to the hospital. shyt still upsets me when I think about it.:snoop:

My other uncle died for the same reason. He had a heart condition which if kept under control he would've been fine. Instead he stopped going to get his regular check ups and didn't go to the hospital until he got extremely sick. By then it was too late.:mjcry:

Leggo

Pro
Daps
Older black people might due to stories and accounts of doctors experimenting on black patients. Just like how older folks either bury or hid their money under their beds rather than put them in banks after the depression.