Are boxers scared of Errol Spence?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I like this fight too. Spence v Khan at 147 is also good, but Khan might want to get a couple of cans under his belt.
Khan is waiting on the sidelines to get chosen by a big name, he won't fight the likes of Spence, Thurman or Porter

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No not after a pstd shot brook was showing he was levels above Spence 80% of the fight

I don't see him walking thru swift Thurman or porter, he loses 2/3 of those matches

Daps
Khan is waiting on the sidelines to get chosen by a big name, he won't fight the likes of Spence, Thurman or Porter

Funny enough I could actually see Khan beating Porter :snoop:

Khan thinks hes bigger than he is, hes got an easy payday waiting for him if he fights Brook but hes making ridiculous demands probably because he knows Brook stops him. Im not entirely convinced by Spence because he went the distance with a guy with eye problems and only stopped him late (Brook was en route to another 7-5 type decision imo)

Nevertheless, hes still a top fighter and a good man outside of the ring and hes gonna be a future hall of famer

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

420MWO.com
Daps

Khan thinks hes bigger than he is, hes got an easy payday waiting for him if he fights Brook but hes making ridiculous demands probably because he knows Brook stops him. Im not entirely convinced by Spence because he went the distance with a guy with eye problems and only stopped him late (Brook was en route to another 7-5 type decision imo)

Nevertheless, hes still a top fighter and a good man outside of the ring and hes gonna be a future hall of famer
:mjgrin:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No not after a pstd shot brook was showing he was levels above Spence 80% of the fight

I don't see him walking thru swift Thurman or porter, he loses 2/3 of those matches
Brook beat porter - and prior to getting shellshocked from GGG, Brook would beat thurman, he's stronger great technique and would be able to be on par with thurman boxing wise, Errol the truth :blessed:will walkthrough thurman:lolbron:, porter would get sent to oblivion:picard:, as far as style wise:patrice: i think danny actually got the better chance of hurting spence due to his SLOW but effective counter punching - had thurman on that bike... but Spence will murder that puerto rican princess too:mjlol:

Last edited:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Spence messed up brooks other eye socket not the one that was broken by GGG:stopitslime: - brook got tired of that body assault:mjlol: and just so happen his eye got swole up in the process:yeshrug: brook is a top welter weight who "if healthy, would give most of the welterweight division the beats, just like he did porter" with relative ease - as thurman was running for dear life in his fight with porter:mjgrin:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spence is the most intimidating fighter right now, nobody wants to face a southpaw with body shots like him

He's supposed to fight in oct according to his Twitter