Are Ethiopian Israelis complicit?

Are Ethiopian Israelis complicit in the Gaza genocide?

• Total voters

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps

I read this article and it got me thinking "are Ethiopian Israelis complicit too?". I want to say no because they face discrimination in Israel and have been victims of a sterilization program by the government. But Ethiopian Israelis have a 76% enlistment rate in the IDF at the same time and most consider themselves to be proud Jews and Israelis. What do y'all think?

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Of course they are. So many Ethiopian jews are vocal about their disdain for Palestinians. Many have on the record joked about the death toll in Gaza.

It's sad because not too long ago Ashkenazi Israeli settlers were beating up Ethiopian Israeli IDF soldiers, and force sterlizing their women.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
. But Ethiopian Israelis have a 76% enlistment rate in the IDF at the same time and most consider themselves to be proud Jews and Israelis. What do y'all think?

It's a slippery slope. One I remember being in Israel and it's hard for many Ethiopian Jews to get a good job. So enlisting in the IDF prob pays better than any other career most can get

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
No.
Israel has been the Devil to them too. Stole their religion and land. Theyre the biggest imposters and replacers the world has ever seen.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Of course they are. So many Ethiopian jews are vocal about their disdain for Palestinians. Many have on the record joked about the death toll in Gaza.

It's sad because not too long ago Ashkenazi Israeli settlers were beating up Ethiopian Israeli IDF soldiers, and force sterlizing their women.
That's honestly fukking sad

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
TETHERS AREN'T JUST SPECIFIC TO THE USA

Mfers fled Ethiopia to live on land built by Palestinian subjugation, to try and align themselves with the oppressors, and talk down on the oppressors. All while being on the land the Palestinians built.

Sound familiar?

This shyt has always been in broad daylight.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
It's a slippery slope. One I remember being in Israel and it's hard for many Ethiopian Jews to get a good job. So enlisting in the IDF prob pays better than any other career most can get
Just like people immigrate to the US and become police officers that brutalize and subjugate black communities?

Don't try to bush me for exposing what goes unspoken.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
There are Afro-Palestinians too.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F80b5af7b-83e6-4ea9-be8b-963c909ffbbb_1643x1009.jpeg

Israelis are occupiers and colonizers point blank period.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
TETHERS AREN'T JUST SPECIFIC TO THE USA

Mfers fled Ethiopia to live on land built by Palestinian subjugation, to try and align themselves with the oppressors, and talk down on the oppressors. All while being on the land the Palestinians built.

Sound familiar?

This shyt has always been in broad daylight.

Historically that land was occupied by Black African hebrews.
The Netanyahus and Spielbergs of this world have no genetic or historic connection to current day Israel. Same applies to the Arab Palestinians.
They originate deeper in Eurasia.

Tell me, this offensive and racist term 'Tether' you all toss around appears to be reserved only for Black Africans. Right?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw this in an article just now :francis:

"We see the sacrifice in the numbers," he said, noting that 24 of the more than 500 Israel security forces killed either on October 7 or in military operations since then had Ethiopian backgrounds.

"Ethiopians are 1.7 percent of the Israeli population and around 5 percent of the dead soldiers," he said.

Daps
I saw this in an article just now :francis:

"We see the sacrifice in the numbers," he said, noting that 24 of the more than 500 Israel security forces killed either on October 7 or in military operations since then had Ethiopian backgrounds.

"Ethiopians are 1.7 percent of the Israeli population and around 5 percent of the dead soldiers," he said.
Cannon fodder sent to the meat grinder