Are Lebron's best years behind him?

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably. I mean he is going on 30 and in his 12th season, so yeah I think I don't think it's a stretch at all to say LeBron has already peaked.

Personally I felt that LeBron lived up to expectations. I never really got invested into the "LeBron is the next Jordan" talk but I always felt he was going to go down as one of the greatest ever, which I think he has/will.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably. I mean he is going on 30 and in his 12th season, so yeah I think I don't think it's a stretch at all to say LeBron has already peaked.

Personally I felt that LeBron lived up to expectations. I never really got invested into the "LeBron is the next Jordan" talk but I always felt he was going to go down as one of the greatest ever, which I think he has/will.

Get that reasonable answer bullshyt outa here breh this the coli :childplease:

Yous either the GOAT or WOAT no exceptions :childplease:

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think so, he's 30 with a lot of mileage. He just cant beast nightly like he used to in the regular season anymore. He'll still be great but he's gotta conserve his energy for the post season. I think he'll be remembered as a top 5 of all time player when its all said and done.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
The muhf*ckers got greys in his beard now but you can still argue hes the best player in the league...I wouldnt say that though. Honestly if Westbrook didnt get hurt I think he'd be, but for now Id take Steph Curry, AD and possibly Cousins over him. Marc Gasols been beastin too

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Once a players career starts to reach the end/they officially retired. That's when people start to look back, and REALLY pick apart every single stay, fact, and game tape. People will realize bron is overhyped, overrated, and need half the all star team to lose in the finals :bryan:

Happens to everyone :yeshrug: look what they're doing to kobe like he wasn't the face of thag franchise for 13 years :wtf:

Answer is yes :pachaha:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yeah I'm convinced he's on a down turn still a great player though but not that 2011 lebron

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Yeah I'm convinced he's on a down turn still a great player though but not that 2011 lebron
Your boy Russ would be the leading MVP candidate if it wasnt for that injury and might still be in due time. There aint a player more fun to watch then him in the league, he sh*tted on my Knicks the other night. And yes Id take :russ: over :sadbron: